By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Has said:

What are good games with upgrades to show off the power of the series X right now? I was a sucker and paid the $10 to upgrade Call of Duty to the next Gen version and the Ray tracing is gorgeous. Any other games you guys suggest? The upgrade to metro exodus above sounds nice. I played most of it when it was on gamepass, but maybe I'll buy it now.

Watch Dogs Legion looks pretty good on Series X with ray-tracing.

Yes, it does seem interesting and graphics look good. I'll watch a few gameplay videos to see if it's worth buying. 

Around the Network

Is anyone here going to be mad if they aren't exclusive? As a consumer I still get these great titles on Gamepass day 1, so it really doesn't bother me, if anything I just think MS wasted money if they don't fully leverage this to move Xboxes and Gamepass.

What happens if the EU objects to the buyout?

ice said:

Is anyone here going to be mad if they aren't exclusive? As a consumer I still get these great titles on Gamepass day 1, so it really doesn't bother me, if anything I just think MS wasted money if they don't fully leverage this to move Xboxes and Gamepass.

I wont be mad but very disappointed. From a business standpoint releasing these games the same day on PlayStation or Switch after spending 7 billion is a dumb move when they could have spent half of that for a multiyear gamepass deal and continue to invest on their other studios.

Wow I didn't realize how messy the xCloud branding is, MS really needs to clean up and use a unified term lol

I also like the Xbox Originals idea, maybe another term though. Xbox Classics? idk

Around the Network

When it says Xbox originals, that means exclusives?

我是广州人

Ashadelo said:

When it says Xbox originals, that means exclusives?

Games developed/published by Xbox/MS. (also on PC)

I mean, it's still exclusive to the ecosystem, much like how Netflix has exclusive content but the app is on everything lol

I too also liked the xCloud name. It's hard to pick a name... Gamepass Mobile/android doesn't really fit anymore as they're bringing streaming to PC,Tvs,etc...

Cloud name should be used, already has recognition and easily fits every device it goes to.
Xbox Cloud, Gamepass Cloud, or xCloud

Alright, understand now, thanks.

So now Microsoft only has three name brands they are really pushing

Xbox Game Pass | Xbox Game Pass Anywhere | Xbox Live

And you can play 100% of the content on xbox, some on PC and fewer on mobile. This is how it works right? This site is literally 100% of my gaming news so sorry if I asked a question that was already asked.

我是广州人

Ashadelo said:

Alright, understand now, thanks.

So now Microsoft only has three name brands they are really pushing

Xbox Game Pass | Xbox Game Pass Anywhere | Xbox Live

And you can play 100% of the content on xbox, some on PC and fewer on mobile. This is how it works right? This site is literally 100% of my gaming news so sorry if I asked a question that was already asked.

Game Pass Anywhere was just a fan labeling it

Right now it's Gamepass Xbox - Gamepass PC - Gamepass mobile/android/cloud (whichever they decide to use)

All MS published games going forward will be on all 3, Xbox has more of a selction as not everything has been ported over.

And for 3rd party they each have their own selection based on deals made with the devs

Hopefully this helps xD Klob (dude that made the pictures) is just an xbox fan posting ideas