By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Can't remember mine, Lol.

My first xbox game was... xbox - Halo: CE

xbox 360 - Tales of Vesperia

Xbox One - Metal Gear Solid V

我是广州人

Around the Network

Xbox is still not at the level of the rest of the market in Japan, but it's at a level far beyond Xbox One. Performance like this hasn't been seen in a decade (Xbox 360 era) which is what the June NPD result alluded to as well.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Welfare said:

Xbox is still not at the level of the rest of the market in Japan, but it's at a level far beyond Xbox One. Performance like this hasn't been seen in a decade (Xbox 360 era) which is what the June NPD result alluded to as well.

What were the June NPD results? I remember Series X/S generating the highest revenue but did we get any estimates or sales numbers?

The Ascent seems to have quite a few bugs. What a shame.
Oh well I got enough to play right now so I'll check it out in a few months.

jason1637 said:
Welfare said:

What were the June NPD results? I remember Series X/S generating the highest revenue but did we get any estimates or sales numbers?

It was the highest revenue for Xbox in June, over the Xbox 360 June 2011 revenue.

Predictions results points to ~300K or more, which is the highest unit sales for the brand in June since 2011.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

ugh got a really annoying bug in Flight Simulator.

My internet cut out when I was in the middle of a landing challenge and I got the "you're not connected to the internet" message. Since I didn't have the offline files installed, I had to quit the game.

Now that my internet works again, I can't fly anymore without the offline files. Even though my profile in the right upper edge clearly says that I'm online, I still get the "you're offline" message.

Currently downloading the offline files and hope that it will let me fly again (and not use the offline files instead of the cloud).

Ryuu96 said:

Just bought Gorogoa as it's on sale right now.....

oh well haven't started it yet so I can probably get my money back.

Damn Microsoft, you have so many servers and not even Halo Waypoint works properly right now lol.

The Ascent, at least in 4 player co-op, is a buggy mess. Giving me flashbacks of Wasteland 3, sadly. Can we please get games that aren't so frustrating to play at launch? I know it's a small team, but come on...

Ryuu96 said:

I'm sooooo bored right now... You have no idea :)

Should probably play some MMC while waiting...