By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Feel kinda bad for The Ascent, Lol. Its launch will be overshadowed by Halo Infinite, but I'm sure it will be fine with it being on Game Pass.

Downloaded yesterday for my 3 dollar discount 10%.  Can't sport the Avy and skimp on launch.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I also didn't get into this weeks beta.

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

So jealous of everyone who gets to play this weekend lol. This is what I get for always ignoring their MCC flights.

You have The Ascent at least

I'm not in either so you aren't alone, Lol.

Yea, I mean I am actually fairly excited to play The Ascent, cus it really looks good. But as a massive Halo fan, you can't help but be salty lol.

wow with that Halo craziness, I totally forgot that The Ascent is out tomorrow too, as I'm so excited to be part of the incoming flight. Oh my :) Lovely weekend in perspective :)

trunkswd said:
Imaginedvl said:

wow with that Halo craziness, I totally forgot that The Ascent is out tomorrow too, as I'm so excited to be part of the incoming flight. Oh my :) Lovely weekend in perspective :)

I'll be focused on Halo Infinite this weekend and get into The Ascent with my SO and her brother next week or sometime after that. 

Yah will def. spend as much time as I can in Halo too :)

Around the Network

Lucky buggers.

So, can we preload the beta already somewhere on PC or not yet? And where can we download it when it will be downloadable?

Ohh and I also got in. Maybe playing The MCC pretty much every day the last months helped^^

Ryuu96 said:

Damn you're quick.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

I was tryna run the numbas but welfare done did that too

Well done xbox... now more JP games

trunkswd said:

Today is the day. After years of waiting I will finally get to play Halo Infinite. Also sorry for rubbing it in to everyone that didn't get in

Now that you apologized the healing can begin. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.