By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My Xbox Wireless Headset is finally here. Took almost a month since I ordered it.
It took two weeks to get through customs. Didn't know MS was sending it from the UK. Thanks Brexit.

Around the Network

*Pillars of eternity 3 next e3*

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed with Sable too, Echo Generation and Tunic have been my highlights so far (as expected).

Ryuu96 said:

One would think not, considering how long it's actually taken them to complete.

Ryuu96 said:

Nice we got some clarification. This will put the CGI comments to rest. When I saw the mech walking around and when they showed the characters face, I knew it was in-game. 

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

Nice we got some clarification. This will put the CGI comments to rest. When I saw the mech walking around and when they showed the characters face, I knew it was in-game. 

As if lol

Was just thinking about the 10-hour free trial (and week of early access) for Battlefield 2042 for Game pass subscribers, which I haven't seen talked about so much.

https://gamerant.com/battlefield-2042-early-access-open-beta-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-ea-play-perks/

This has the potential to be revenue-positive for EA. Getting a lot of players in early. But I'm kind of torn on the implications it has for gamepass though. On the one hand it's more content and that's great. But on the other hand it's steeply limited on time, and gamepass is supposed to be a premium service where you get full games in a monthly subscription. I'm not sure it's in either MS's or gamers' interests to have gamepass diluted with quicksale tactics, caveats on access etc.

AkimboCurly said:

Was just thinking about the 10-hour free trial (and week of early access) for Battlefield 2042 for Game pass subscribers, which I haven't seen talked about so much.

https://gamerant.com/battlefield-2042-early-access-open-beta-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-ea-play-perks/

This has the potential to be revenue-positive for EA. Getting a lot of players in early. But I'm kind of torn on the implications it has for gamepass though. On the one hand it's more content and that's great. But on the other hand it's steeply limited on time, and gamepass is supposed to be a premium service where you get full games in a monthly subscription. I'm not sure it's in either MS's or gamers' interests to have gamepass diluted with quicksale tactics, caveats on access etc.

It will eventually come to Game Pass via EA Play a few months later.

AkimboCurly said:

The 10 hour trials have always been a perk of EA play and now that EA Play is part of gamepass who he perk is in gamepass. Doesn’t dilute the service just adds more to it. 

Ryuu96 said:

Plants underwater let you swim for longer without going back up for a breath, the new enemies all have their own unique attacks, missed those parts.

If all the crossovers are going to be PVE only then they need to do more crossovers, Lol, Monkey Island next?

They should collab with One Piece