By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Geoff Keighley seems to be teasing a surprise Xbox show announce:

Spoiler!

The first 2 characters of the Lucky Number are 6 and 13, 6/13 is the day of the Xbox conference. Keighley is a big Kojima fanboy, so it seems likely that the acquaintance who is giving Geoff an unexpected gift on 6/13 is Kojima. Microsoft must be announcing the Kojima Xbox exclusive (now rumored to be a Mecha JRPG) with a CGI trailer, too early in development to be a gameplay announce. 

Spoiler!
6 could be F and 13 M.  Forza Motorsport

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

New artwork, they removed Starfield and made it all Halo Infinite.

:( What does that mean?

Did they changed all pictures and removed Starfield or this is just another version... I'm really hoping to see Starfield this year.

shikamaru317 said:

Jez and Rand both seem certain that there will be some acquisition announcements on the E3 show on Sunday now.

Did he specifically say more than one? I can’t listen to the Podcast right now.

Ryuu96 said:
Imaginedvl said:

:( What does that mean?

Did they changed all pictures and removed Starfield or this is just another version... I'm really hoping to see Starfield this year.

Nothing, just a Halo specific poster, Lol.

Might do one for Starfield, who knows.

Pretty sure the new image is multiplayer still, I'm fairly sure that the Spartan is rocking a Noble Six helmet, not a Spartan IV, the entire poster is multiplayer, which makes me think they're heavily focusing on MP this E3.

Yah def. looks like MP :) This is very exciting

My body is ready.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Did he specifically say more than one? I can’t listen to the Podcast right now.

I didn't watch it myself, I just heard that Jez and Rand both sounded confident that there will be acquisition announcements. 

Rand basically said that he ups his confidence to 90% of acquisition happening from 50% before

Ryuu96 said:

“We have no plans to bring Scarlet Nexus to Xbox Game Pass at this time and are excited for its launch on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC on June 25,” they said.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/bandai-namco-denies-its-bringing-scarlet-nexus-to-xbox-game-pass/

Jeff Grubb was the one who hard confirmed it on the Era podcast, hope that he was wrong about Avowed too.

Damn... Getting excited now... That does seem to be the E3 stage.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

welp Battlefield campaigns are usually pretty bad. Yet, my interest has dropped a lot.