By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:

I wonder with so much new information getting leaked from the court case I wonder if we will finally get Xbox One sales numbers.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Psychonauts 2 has received a store page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/psychonauts-2/9nbr2vxt87sj?&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Pre-load is apparently up through the Xbox App on mobile.

June release?

Yeah that was my thought with new trailers with dates at E3 for Psychonauts 2 ln late June/early July and then Flight Sim sometime in August.

Also making 2.2B profit from Xbox is pretty good for a doomed console that never makes any money.

WoodenPints said:

Yeah that was my thought with new trailers with dates at E3 for Psychonauts 2 ln late June/early July and then Flight Sim sometime in August.

Also making 2.2B profit from Xbox is pretty good for a doomed console that never makes any money.

But that's only software and services so they likely lose money on hardware as consoles are sold for loss. Then again, nobody buys Xbox so maybe hw doesn't offset this 2.2B profit much :P

2 billion on 2019 is pretty impressive. I wonder what it is today since gamepass and series is selling well.

KiigelHeart said:
WoodenPints said:

But that's only software and services so they likely lose money on hardware as consoles are sold for loss. Then again, nobody buys Xbox so maybe hw doesn't offset this 2.2B profit much :P

I don't think in 2019 they would of been taking much loss on consoles probably close to break even but hardware would also include controllers which they make massive amounts of profits on so the number wouldn't be greatly affected.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Psychonauts 2 has received a store page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/psychonauts-2/9nbr2vxt87sj?&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Pre-load is apparently up through the Xbox App on mobile.

June release?

@axumblade 

It's happeningggg

Epic really not making any friends with this trial lol

Reading through the Apple lawyer vs Microsoft employee stuff. Microsoft are better off not siding with Epic on this one. Apple lawyer asks the legitimate question about how Xbox being closed down system is any different compared to iOS. Microsoft's argument that iPhones being more general purpose devices just like Windows PC is a reason why they should be more open is kinda weak tbh.

Ryuu96 said:

I feel like Microsoft should have just stayed out of this and went after Apple separately specifically for xCloud, Epic and Microsoft's complaints are two entirely separate things. It's a risky game Microsoft is playing because even the judge seemed unconvinced that iOS is any different to consoles.

Because it's not

Flayer said:

2 billion on 2019 is pretty impressive. I wonder what it is today since gamepass and series is selling well.

It’s probably lower now because of gamepass