By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
derpysquirtle64 said:
ice said:

Yeah I think we all saw that coming. At least they're keeping the servers open for anyone that still wants to try it.

For now

MS has a tendency to keep servers up for a ridiculous amount of time lol I'd be surprised if they close in a year or two even if the player count UU per day is under 50 

Around the Network

I didn't play a single 2020 game to be able to vote on. Played Borderlands 3, Final Fantasy XV, Zelda BotW, Diablo 3, Warhammer Chaosbane, Forza Horizon 4, Halo 1 & 2, Hyrule Warriors, a little of Elex, and Animal crossing (hated). I play very slowly and am still on Borderlands 3 with only about 34% complete with 42 hours of gameplay. Still have to go back and finish Final Fantasy XV, Forza Horizon.

Will try to do better.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

ice said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

For now

MS has a tendency to keep servers up for a ridiculous amount of time lol I'd be surprised if they close in a year or two even if the player count UU per day is under 50 

Maybe you are right, but we don't really have a lot of data for that. This year we know that MS is shutting down servers for 360 Halo games and something tells me they might have a higher player count than Bleeding Edge

Bleeding Edge needs to go F2P now that support has ended.

@shikamaru317

I voted a month ago:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9255688

Around the Network

Here is it. Meant to do it a while ago, thanks for the reminder :)

Category Top Pick Runner-Up
Best Shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops Doom Eternal
Best Action/Action-Adventure Assassin's Creed Valhalla Minecraft Dungeon
Best RPG Cyberpunk 2077 (playing on Series X) Dragon Quest XI S
Best Platformer Ori and the Will Of The Whisp Huntdown
Best Fighter/Brawler/Beat 'em up  -  -
Best Horror  -
Best Sports/Racing F1 2020 Dirt 5
Best Sim/Strategy Wastelands 3 Gears Tactics
Best Soundtrack Wastelands 3  -
Best Art Design Ori and the Will Of The Whisp -
Best Graphics Cyberpunk 2077 Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Best Male Performance Assassin's Creed Valhalla -
Best Female Performance Gears Tactics -
Best Singleplayer Cyberpunk 2077 Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Best Multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops Minecraft Dungeon
Best Story Dragon Quest XI S Cyberpunk 2077
Best 3rd party Gamepass release List ARK: Survival Evolved -
Best Ongoing Support Wastelands 3 -
Best Indie - -
Best Xbox Console Exclusive Gears Tactics Ori and the Will Of The Whisp
Best Studio inXile The Coalition
Overall Xbox Game of the Year Wastelands 3 Cyberpunk 2077
Most Anticipated Multiplat FFVII Remake (PC and PlayStation?) -
Most Anticipated Xbox Console Exclusive Halo Infinite Flight Simulator 2020 on Series X

Rate Xbox 2020

Ori and the Will of the Wisps 9/10
Minecraft Dungeons 8/10
Battletoads 7/10
Wasteland 3 10/10
Flight Simulator 10/10
Gears Tactics 9/10
Tell Me Why 8/10
Grounded (early access) 5/10 (Can't stand spiders, the game freaked me out, even by replacing them with spheres, I cannot play it anymore...)
Overall First Party 9/10
Overall 3rd Party 8/10
Hardware rating (Xbox Series S and X, new controller, etc.) 9/10
Overall 2020 rating 8/10

Ryuu96 said:

Vote you cowards.

I let myself down, I didn't even start Wasteland 3 or Gears Tactics cause I got addicted to Minecraft again.

I checked and i have only played 3 games released in 2020.

Last edited by DeusXmachina - on 28 January 2021

DroidKnight said:

I didn't play a single 2020 game to be able to vote on. Played Borderlands 3, Final Fantasy XV, Zelda BotW, Diablo 3, Warhammer Chaosbane, Forza Horizon 4, Halo 1 & 2, Hyrule Warriors, a little of Elex, and Animal crossing (hated). I play very slowly and am still on Borderlands 3 with only about 34% complete with 42 hours of gameplay. Still have to go back and finish Final Fantasy XV, Forza Horizon.

Will try to do better.

DeusXmachina said:
Ryuu96 said:

Vote you cowards.

I let myself down, I didn't even start Wasteland 3 or Gears Tactics cause I got addicted to Minecraft again.

I checked and i have only played 3 games released in 2020.

Ditto with these people. I can't even judge the new Xbox because I bought an Xbox One X instead, and because of that, I've mostly just been going through older titles. From memory, the 2020 games I actually played were Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Gears Tactics, Yakuza and Cyberpunk. Half of those I've still yet to finish.

It’s going to be interesting to see how far MS will be willing to go if they feel Threatened/Pressured by Tencent, Google, Amazon, will they go as far as to try to buy a public company?

Also want to note that if the acquisition turns out to be Gearbox then I will be so disappointed.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 29 January 2021

shikamaru317 said:

Which actor and actress specifically are you voting for on best male and female performance. I assume the male Eivor actor in AC Valhalla, but is the female Gears Tactics one for Marcella or Mikayla?

For Valhalla, yah the main character, Eivor. Honestly, that's the only one that came to my mind while voting, not like it was stellar :)

And for Gears Tactics: Mikayla Dorn, the sniper lady. I really like her, she is nasty.