By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Meanwhile, The Doc is like, hey this looks nice and this looks fine...Buy buy buy in the Halo store XD

Around the Network

Seriously, people are spending more time complaining about cosmetic stuff and how they want it all for free/without having to play too much, than actually... playing the damn game... You guys are missing out a lot of great MP action :)
Meanwhile, got a 9 from Stella on IGN :) Very well deserved!

Ryuu96 said:

Did 343 not embargo the multiplayer? Lol. It's a bit odd considering they're calling it an Open Beta (and I know this is basically everything for launch but it IS missing modes that will be available on Dec 8th, we know that because there's an achievement for a missing mode) so I would find it odd if 343 didn't set an embargo, Lol.

yah was suprised to see the scores coming in during Beta :)

But, getting those scores during beta is pretty damn good! Esp. if they adjust few things for Dec. 8th (I really think they will add/adjust playlists)

I'm on a trip visiting family so I've and been playing Halo Infinite via xcloud mobile using my razer kishi and it's been a solid experience. It took me awhile to get use to it, but I've been able to hold my own against others online.

My thoughts on Halo Infinite progression. Overall, I think there progression for the battle Pass works, it can definitely improve, but it's not stopping me from having fun. I'm level 17 and the speed of progression doesn't bothered me, especially with this being a 3/6 month seasons. I was annoyed early on with some of the challenges, but since they got rid of the real dumb ones, I haven't had really any issues. 

343I needs to introduce a separate leveling system based all on performance so it gives players a sense of accomplishment that isn't the battle pass. I'm sure one will come in the near future like after season 1. 

Around the Network

My P1 finally arrived in FH5:

lol I just won the P1 a few minutes ago from a Wheelspin and now fired up the game again only to get the duplicate from the loyality reward.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Forza Horizon 5 has crossed 11m players.

Interestingly enough, MS hasn't said a word about how many people have played Halo

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Forza Horizon 5 has crossed 11m players.

Interestingly enough, MS hasn't said a word about how many people have played Halo

That is a little unusual.

Maybe they're waiting for launch.