By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Hopefully those modes are added on launch, it definitely needs a few more modes, then they also need to sort the playlist itself out, it needs a Slayer only playlist, I also think something like SWAT is important given its popularity.

Infection tho...Lol...Please not another year wait. I also don't think we'll see Griffball until Forge's launch.

shikamaru317 said:
DroidKnight said:

Lol, I was at around 5, but then accounted for 2 unexpected ones. 

I think this is one of the toughest bets offered so far.

Now that I think about it, the fan choice award is still to come, voting on that is done in an elimination style tournament a few days before the show as I recall, if all Xbox fans rally behind Forza on voting for it, maybe Forza can win since Sony vote will be split between Returnal and Ratchet while Nintendo vote will be split between Monster Hunter and Metroid, at least on earlier rounds. Don't know how many they eliminate before the final round, if they leave like 4 for the final round maybe Forza can win. Forza has the advantage of a huge fanbase now, Horizon 5 is already fast approaching 10m players and may even be over 15m by the time the tournament is ran.

Just proves how useless such an award is. It's only a little about the game and more about which company has the bigger fanbase

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Should they add?

No.

Libara said:
konnichiwa said:

Should they add?

No.

yah... No... Looks ugly but esp the hair coming out. Da fuck is that lol

Ryuu96 said:

dudes probably gonna step down and nothing happens.

Ryuu96 said:

Corporate speak for, we will wait to see how big the fallout is before picking a side.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I just saw a Spartan with a cape/cloak in Halo Infinite, lol. Anyone know what outfit that is?

you accidentally booted destiny

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

shikamaru317 said:

Just had a Halo match where enemy guns made no sound, and I hear it is pretty common too, they need to fix that asap.

During the first day I had no sound of enemies at all when playing on PC. No gunfire sounds, no steps and so on. Seems like they have some sound issues that hopefully will be fixed before the final release

My game crashed me to the dashboard in the middle of a BTB match just as I was putting on a invisible cloak.

I honestly don't feel like this daily challenge change has increased my XP rate. If it has, it's by an indistinguishably small amount. 50 every match? Ok...before the change, I was getting increasing amounts, up to 200 for like every 3 or sometimes 5 matches I play. And those amounts also make the XP Boost much more meaningful when active. This system still needs a more meaningful overhaul.

Like Shika said, some kind of score to XP conversion would be a great place to start.

As for other things I'd like to see...

• A few more maps ASAP. I actually am really enjoying the way all the current maps play, so there's no issue there, but 7 for arena is just honestly a poor amount. They had long enough to cook up content for this game, and I'm very much not impressed with this current tally.
  • More modes, and playlists that actually keep me in a matchmaking loop, rather than having me re-enter after every single match. Not just as a matter of minor convenience, but because hopefully that might mean the game can smartly rotate maps and such. I don't wanna end up on the same map, playing the same mode, 3x in a row.
  • More heavy vehicles in BTB. Seriously, wtf? You give me these challenges for doing shit with a Wraith or whatnot, but I might go through 10 BTB matches without such a thing ever even spawning, nvm me being the one who gets to play with it. Spawn the big boy toys in at least twice per match. And not just at the very very end.
  • Definitely a few balance changes. The Bulldog probably needs to fire around 30% faster or so. It's a bit underwhelming atm. The AR needs a slight nerf. I have no issue with it being a good weapon, but right now, it's so good, that missing a single pistol shot on a guy using an AR will get you killed from mid range. Considering that the AR is a much easier weapon to use, I don't think that's quite right. Plasma Carbine. It's useless against anyone who isn't standing still, or running in a straight line. Increase the tracking, and projectile speed. Nerf the damage. 3 bursts to kill.
  • Why in the name of Zeus' butthole am I forced to play with PC gamers on ranked when I wanna play with a full 4 man group? The only way I can guarantee that I play in a fair environment, is if I tell 2 of my friends to fuck off. In exactly no universe is this a good idea. Rectify immediately.
Last edited by Angelus - on 18 November 2021

derpysquirtle64 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Just had a Halo match where enemy guns made no sound, and I hear it is pretty common too, they need to fix that asap.

During the first day I had no sound of enemies at all when playing on PC. No gunfire sounds, no steps and so on. Seems like they have some sound issues that hopefully will be fixed before the final release

I had a few matches where the only sounds were grenades and vehicles lol