Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - EA Play with Game Pass for No Additional Cost | Series X, Available Nov 10th at $499 | Series S Announced, Available Nov 10th at $299 | All Access Expands to 12 Countries this Holiday

Answering the poll of which Xbox Series consoles I am buying? The Xbox Series S as I will be able to bring it with me when I go visit my girlfriend in the UK (once it is safer to fly and flights aren't $1,500+) and I don't have a 4KTV. No way I could bring the Xbox Series X with me on a plane without having to buy it its own seat.

If my future wasn't so up in the air I'd be buying the Xbox Series X and a 4KTV. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Glad I'm not the only one who thought SR4 was best. I know that SR3 reviewed better on console, but 4's PC version has the highest meta in the whole series at 86. 4 was an absolute blast to play between the superpowered gameplay and the humor. I wish they'd give it a remaster like 3 got just so I could play it for a 3rd time and still get achievements for it.

I really think they are making a mistake if the SR5 leak is true and they are retconning 4 and making 5 a more serious game. They teased a great time travel plotline at the end of 4, why waste that? There is so much potential there between time travel into the past and into the future, so many different settings they could do with different maps, gameplay and combat styles in different time periods. You could bring the powers back for futuristic settings using the super-power mech suit from the end of 4, or write some kind of super-power serum into the storyline. The sky is the limit with Saints, it's not like fans take the writing all that seriously, the fans just want to have fun.

Im buying the one that will be in stock.

shikamaru317 said:
Glad I'm not the only one who thought SR4 was best. I know that SR3 reviewed better on console, but 4's PC version has the highest meta in the whole series at 86. 4 was an absolute blast to play between the superpowered gameplay and the humor. I wish they'd give it a remaster like 3 got just so I could play it for a 3rd time and still get achievements for it.

I really think they are making a mistake if the SR5 leak is true and they are retconning 4 and making 5 a more serious game. They teased a great time travel plotline at the end of 4, why waste that? There is so much potential there between time travel into the past and into the future, so many different settings they could do with different maps, gameplay and combat styles in different time periods. You could bring the powers back for futuristic settings using the super-power mech suit from the end of 4, or write some kind of super-power serum into the storyline. The sky is the limit with Saints, it's not like fans take the writing all that seriously, the fans just want to have fun.

SR4 is also IMO a lot more fun to play in co-op mode. I remember spending hours just getting the collectables that are used to upgrade to your powers. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I enjoyed SR2 the most. I didn't care once the franchise jumped the shark and went extremely stupid. If the rumors are that the next one will be more grounded, I am all for it. The second one was as good as any GTA imho.

Around the Network

Just to reiterate, I liked Saints Row 3 the best of the 4 main games. I thought the over the topness of 3 was perfect, 4 took it too far.

NobleTeam360 said:
Just to reiterate, I liked Saints Row 3 the best of the 4 main games. I thought the over the topness of 3 was perfect, 4 took it too far.

Idk man, kind of hard to top getting smacked in the face with a purple dildo. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Spade said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Idk man, kind of hard to top getting smacked in the face with a purple dildo. 

Sounds like something you'd enjoy. 

NobleTeam360 said:

The over-the-topness was one of he main reasons why I liked 4, alongside the fantastic superpowered gameplay. I love over-the-top games like the Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina Bunkers and Badasses DLC, Swery's D4, and Saints Row 4.