By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Downloaded the new Forza patch, played the game, got my first crash to dashboard.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

Is it the first Series X|S bundle? (Not counting Halo Infinite limited edition)

derpysquirtle64 said:
jason1637 said:

Is it the first Series X|S bundle? (Not counting Halo Infinite limited edition)

Does the Gucci one count? If not then yeah I believe so. The bundle kinda sucks. Could have atleast included a next gen game. Maybe Forza, Halo or battlefield/far cry. Even something from last year like Valhalla or Legion would have been better. 

Then maybe MS should stop removing Retroarch UWP builds for xbox constantly lol.

100% agreed on this point. I would KILL for Sony to fully embrace their legacy games and create a means to play them. I've been wanting to play franchises that have been dormant for a long time like WipeOut, Twisted Metal, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, and PaRappa the Rapper. I would even love to enjoy the original Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games despite the remasters they received. If they could include the boot up sequence for each PS console would give me even more nostalgia overload :)

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I've only just noticed that there's an achievement for a game mode that isn't even in Infinite right now so there must be some more game modes releasing on launch.

What's the mode? I'm hoping SWAT and Griffball make it in!

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

What's the mode? I'm hoping SWAT and Griffball make it in!

It's called Elimination.

"Respawns disabled, wipe out the enemy team" and the achievement is for reviving teammates so it seems to have a revive mechanic.

Some are saying these are all the modes we'll have for December 8th but this surely goes against that, there's zero chance they launch the game with an achievement which is literally impossible to get, Lol.

I've also saw this but Idk how reliable it is: Possible Gamemodes Coming Dec 8

It says Attrition, FFA, Fiesta, Elimination and something called "Tactical" are in the game but not yet implemented, it assumes Tactical is a rename of SWAT.

Wow, that is Destiny 2's Elimination mode to a literal T lol.

I'm still looking forward to additional modes though! 

"You are in the top 1%"... well, actually in the top 0.01%, but who is counting.

It's time that the season changes, I need some new stuff to do.

Wow...I just had a look at the HaloWaypoint forum, just out of curiosity to see how people were enjoying the game, and they fucking HATE Halo Infinite lol. I actually audibly gasped looking through there, cus everywhere else I've only seen people really praising the way Infinite plays, but over on Waypoint they just seem to despise the whole thing. Yikes.

Angelus said:

Wow...I just had a look at the HaloWaypoint forum, just out of curiosity to see how people were enjoying the game, and they fucking HATE Halo Infinite lol. I actually audibly gasped looking through there, cus everywhere else I've only seen people really praising the way Infinite plays, but over on Waypoint they just seem to despise the whole thing. Yikes.

people that sign up for a forum of a franchise are so in love with the OG game they generally hate everything afterwards

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.