By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - xCloud Coming to iOS/PC Tomorrow | Bethesda Officially Joins Xbox | Game Pass Surpasses 18m Subscribers

VersusEvil said:

Coz it was a joke :P

I was just about to invite you to my secret Don Mattrick fanclub. We were going to watch the glorious 2013 E3 presentation and play kinect games together this weekend. Your loss..

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
VersusEvil said:

Coz it was a joke :P

I was just about to invite you to my secret Don Mattrick fanclub. We were going to watch the glorious 2013 E3 presentation and play kinect games together this weekend. Your loss..

Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

shikamaru317 said:

I still remember that. 

Heck, #BringBackSteveBallmer! 

Epic was right all along... 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
zero129 said:

Personal i feel like they need to find a way to bring both together. Splitting your fan base is never a good thing.

I agree. I haven’t consistently played Halo 5 since 2018 because they basically dropped the game and focused on bringing updates to the MCC an older Halo game. 343i left the Halo 5 community out to die.

I ended any playing of Halo 5 MP in 2020, when I finally got a zero deaths game in BTB Super Fiesta. I wanted that to be my last game in a Halo online game. 

Epic was right all along... 

Regarding Kojima, the deal is at the lawyers stage.

Pretty much done then.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 April 2021

zero129 said:
shikamaru317 said:

That’s likely because they are building Infinite multiplayer for the modern Halo MP fans, the people who liked 5’s multiplayer with sprint and clamber and warzone and such. They are keeping MCC around and updated for the classic fans who refuse to play modern Halo multiplayer.

Personal i feel like they need to find a way to bring both together. Splitting your fan base is never a good thing.

I tend to agree, but really the only way that I can see to bring them both together would be to offer both classic (no sprint, no clamber, no equipment, etc.) and modern versions of most playlists in Halo Infinite (so for instance Classic Team Slayer and Modern Team Slayer playlists, Classic BTB and Modern BTB playlists, Classic SWAT and Modern SWAT, etc.). If not at launch, maybe they will do that eventually since Infinite is supposed to be the only Halo game released this generation, and they probably won't want to keep both MCC and Infinite updated all gen in order to satisfy both the classic and modern fans, so maybe it would be worth the extra work to support both classic and modern playstyles within Infinite. 

Low-key it would be a bit troll-y but I think Microsoft should copy Sony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annuTcmB1rw

Just get it out of the way, we don't know how far away Kojima's title is but the dude has a cult following, Lol. Randomly dropping the announcement has been some of Xbox's best marketing moves lately, it'd also show commitment to Japanese content creators sooner rather than keeping it a secret until some major event.

Better than waiting years for Kojima to reveal the title, unless it gets revealed this E3 but I'm unsure of that.