By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - xCloud Coming to iOS/PC Tomorrow | Bethesda Officially Joins Xbox | Game Pass Surpasses 18m Subscribers

jason1637 said:

Remedy is still working on the single player campaign for Crossfire X which is supposed to launch this year on Xbox.

True, but that's more Smilegate contracting Remedy out, Microsoft doing the deal with Smilegate, and it'll be a timed exclusive. I think Remedy is done with Xbox at this point unfortunately.

Around the Network

Oh and Tbh I would prefer Remedy on a personal level but Kojima is probably a bigger mic drop moment, that dude has a cult, Lol.

Phil needs to try to lock down Kojima for more than one game, If MS can somehow manage to acquire them in the future it would be huge in their efforts try to acquire more Japanese talent.

Ryuu96 said:

Oh and Tbh I would prefer Remedy on a personal level but Kojima is probably a bigger mic drop moment, that dude has a cult, Lol.

Want to know the conditions of Sony’s deal with Remedy, it would be weird for them to make a deal where they wouldn’t own the IP.

EspadaGrim said:

Phil needs to try to lock down Kojima for more than one game, If MS can somehow manage to acquire them in the future it would be huge in their efforts try to acquire more Japanese talent.

I could imagine them doing that, see how things go first with XGP, see how good their working relationship is as Xbox has never worked with Kojima before, unlike many of their other acquisitions which they have history with, then if all goes well they will propose an acquisition.

Around the Network

Lol, damn.

We getting an E3 for the ages

Ryuu96 said:

Lol, damn.

Jesus if he was hyping up something that wasn’t the Kojipro’s deal then XGP are up to something big.

EspadaGrim said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol, damn.

Jesus if he was hyping up something that wasn’t the Kojipro’s deal then XGP are up to something big.

Viva Pinata 3 is finally happening.

I also want to point out that I don’t believe that Phil would tease us with the Ludens Statue If the deal wasn’t done yet, I think that it was probably inked before that interview and it’s just now coming out.