By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Sad...One of the nicest Halo pros, always well spoken, never gets involved in any drama, always seemed so excited to play Halo no matter what state it was in, 343 should hire him somewhere if he's really done with professional Halo or he should be a coach for a team.

Idk...nothing against him personally, but I find I rarely agree with any opinion that Halo pros have on the state of the game

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sad...One of the nicest Halo pros, always well spoken, never gets involved in any drama, always seemed so excited to play Halo no matter what state it was in, 343 should hire him somewhere if he's really done with professional Halo or he should be a coach for a team.

Idk...nothing against him personally, but I find I rarely agree with any opinion that Halo pros have on the state of the game

You'd love @Spartan on twitter lmao

@Ryuu96 snipe is 100% going to return to Apex, more popular more money. And you know he loves BRs now lol He has no passion for a typical 4v4 Halo MP anymore, I can see him competing in a Halo BR when it comes out if it has a scene

Ara: History Untold Dev Diary #2 just dropped with new in-game screenshots. They're teasing 20 players in a map!!! 

@ice clan Elysium just went back-to-back-to-back raids world first wins! Took them exactly 5 hours. Or maybe a couple minutes shy of 5 hours. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Lost any interest I had in Wo Long when I learned it not only is lacking multiple difficulty settings, but that bosses get stronger each time you die, thereby making the game more difficult the more you fail a boss fight.

Thankfully Black Myth Wukong, another Souls like set in China, does seem to have multiple difficulty settings like Jedi: Fallen Order and Stranger of Paradise.

Holy crap, are you serious?!? The marketing campaign for the game should be “Git gud…….or else” 

Could always put a kill switch by your foot, so right when you're about to lose you can turn it off. Then reboot without the difficulty punishment(cheater).

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:

Lost any interest I had in Wo Long when I learned it not only is lacking multiple difficulty settings, but that bosses get stronger each time you die, thereby making the game more difficult the more you fail a boss fight.

Thankfully Black Myth Wukong, another Souls like set in China, does seem to have multiple difficulty settings like Jedi: Fallen Order and Stranger of Paradise.

I do not believe Team Ninja ever do difficulty settings.  None of their action RPG games has ever had difficulty settings that I can remember so its pretty much par for them.  Is that any different then a Souls game, there are no difficulty settings for those as well.  The key as will the game like Elden Ring is what tools do they give you to get past difficult situations and bosses.  In Elden Ring you can use multiple different ways to get past difficult bosses or you can just hammer at them with your own elite skill.

Wo Long looks about as fun as Nioh and Team Ninja just does combat so much better than From Software in my opinion so I am looking forward to the game.  The one thing I like about Team Ninja games is that even though they use soulds mechanics, the actual gameplay and combat is their style which I enjoy better than the plotting of Souls.  Either way, to each their own.

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Holy crap, are you serious?!? The marketing campaign for the game should be “Git gud…….or else” 

Yep. It was initially alluded to back in an E3 interview:  According to Yamagiwa, while players will “gain something” from defeating a powerful enemy, it’ll be the same when an enemy kills the player.

Then during a Gamescom interview they explained it, there is a morale system and the more you lose, the lower your morale drops, while the enemy's morale increases. 

I actually love that. It's like a Souls take on the Nemesis system from those LotR games.

Ryuu96 said:

I need this... Rumors are everywhere about this; but I need Microsoft to come up with something official. Please, please please :)