By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

343 better put the Crusher back in the game in future DLC, it looks way too good to be scrapped.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Angelus said:

I mean, it's gonna be on GP day one, right? 

Oh yeah for sure! It's gonna be GP day one for me, just was an unexpected price tag for those that will prefer to buy their games. And I'll need to change my perspective of what to expect in this game now. 

Did ya watch the 25 min gameplay?  It really looks like a huge game with a ton of NPC's and quests.  Bit fallout vibe.

I always wondered what happened to all the wildlife that was in the Halo Infinite teaser trailer from E3 2018. Add it all back in 343!

konnichiwa said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Oh yeah for sure! It's gonna be GP day one for me, just was an unexpected price tag for those that will prefer to buy their games. And I'll need to change my perspective of what to expect in this game now. 

Did ya watch the 25 min gameplay?  It really looks like a huge game with a ton of NPC's and quests.  Bit fallout vibe.

I only got to watch some of it, but I did finish watching it about 30 minutes ago after posting the price. Looks like this game is going to be a HUGE get for Xbox! 

I always figured since the studio was founded by the guy who created Rick & Morty that was going to be a smaller project, but looks like they got the budget they needed! 

Is this the first gameplay leak of the SMG? How are there THIS many leaks?! The update 343 is providing next week better at least cover everything that's been leaked. 

Around the Network

Currently in my Fall Guys era as it sneaks up to my top 5 most played games.

ice said:

Like Sea of Thieves much?

That's the time I have in Destiny 2 watching the King's Fall raid race right now. 

ice said:

Have you ever played an Xbox One / Series game that's better than a 4/5 in your opinion and if so, why isn't one in that list?

Last edited by Barozi - on 26 August 2022

I really want to get into ESO but I always end up getting bored, I should make a goal for myself in the game.

Ryuu96 said:

Minecraft will likely be overtaken this year but progress is slow since I'm catching up on 20ish TV Shows, Lol.

Dont be shy, wheres the rest of the top10  

Ryuu96 said:

Like this one more, honestly looks like a dev made map.

This is hands down the best "forge remake" I've ever seen, if 343 released this I wouldn't be able to tell it was forged. The amount of accurate details is insane, Forge is honestly going to be MASSIVE for Halo, way more than any previous title (and Forge has always been popular)

Barozi said:
ice said:

Have you ever played an Xbox One / Series game that's better than a 4/5 in your opinion and if so, why isn't one in that list?

I'm a tough reviewer, ask me if I rate ANY games ever a 5, there's like maybe 3 lol BTW Most of those ratings are outdated, SoT wasn't what it is today and MCC was still a broken mess, They'd probably be more like a 4.5, and 4.8 respectfully. 

Ryuu96 said:

Sad...One of the nicest Halo pros, always well spoken, never gets involved in any drama, always seemed so excited to play Halo no matter what state it was in, 343 should hire him somewhere if he's really done with professional Halo or he should be a coach for a team.

I'm STILL gutted about Ola leaving, he's such a cool dude and been watching him since Halo 3. I get he was underperforming on Optic but he can still be a top pro in Infinite, it's funny seeing Neighbor and Bestman recently announce to compete but Ola leaving. I love watching OGs, and Snip3down is 100% leaving after this season... might even be before since they've been scrimming with KingNick in his place. The "unfortunantely" part makes me feel like maybe he just doesn't feel like he can compete but I disagree, if he was to get on Eunited or Join back and team when Mikwen comes back those are teams I can see him have a lot of success on. Pls come back Ola

Goodbye my WIzard