Puzzle & Dragons GOLD 8 0.85%

The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners 12 1.28%

Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Encore 191 20.41%

Yakuza: Like a Dragon 151 16.13%

WarCraft III: Reforged 73 7.80%

Nothing This Month 305 32.59%

Total:936
Darwinianevolution said:
Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Encore. Though I'm not sure if I'll wait until a price drop. Did the WiiU version ever get a price drop?

Probably not, because it was a small printrun to begin with and digital discounts for Nintendo games were rare, that goes even moreso for a game released so late in the lifecycle.

The chances for a digital discount on Switch are realistic, but will of course be limited to the usual occasions where Nintendo issues discounts: Easter, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year. 2020's Easter is out of the question because it's too soon.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

TMS #FE Switch port for me. Didn't play it the first time since I didn't own a Wii U. Might play DBZ Kakarot as well. Yakuza is not getting a western release in January, so I'm n ot sure why it is on the poll since this is a western gaming site, but I will definitely play Yakuza when it does release in the west. No interest in the rest.

January is kind of weak this year. February-May is freaking insane though, I don't think I've ever seen a period outside of the Holiday window that was so crowded with games. March-April in particular is insane. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 01 January 2020

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered, but i'ts not in the list.

Edit: I didn't know it was delayed again, damn.

I know... my English sucks.

I voted for it, but Yakuza: Like A Dragon is Japan-only for this month. A much more vague "2020" is the date for NA and EU.

Chinese food for breakfast

Literally the only vote for Journey to the Savage Planet but nothing else interests me this month but this game. lol

Around the Network

nothing for me this month. I got enough backlog from Christmas

Last edited by cycycychris - on 01 January 2020

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

I don't see "backlog" in the option listed ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

A big ol' nothing!

Signature goes here!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.