By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY VII Remake - HYPE Thread!

Tagged games:

Are you hyped for FFVII Remake?

Hell yes! 32 52.46%

Not hyped 7 11.48%

I want to get pinned on Cloud.. 1 1.64%

PS5 version! 7 11.48%

PC version! 6 9.84%

XBOX! 5 8.20%

PS4/PS5/PC and XBOX versions! 3 4.92%

Total:61

ok last one for the day guys lol.

I always knew Scarlet looked good even all pixelated

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Some highly detailed HD renders of Red XIII, that were revealed at the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Skytree Event today in Tokyo. We can expect to see a new trailer soon.

Never did i see a remake with such effort put into it because this looks amazing and they adapt every single detail of the old ff7 in something wonderfull + add so much,the voice acting and the music omg,if this is the quality of future Square games then damn we are in for good times ,my hype is through the roof:p

Immersiveunreality said:
Never did i see a remake with such effort put into it because this looks amazing and they adapt every single detail of the old ff7 in something wonderfull + add so much,the voice acting and the music omg,if this is the quality of future Square games then damn we are in for good times ,my hype is through the roof:p

I would say RE2 would be above it in this. But FFVIIR is trying harder on re-imagining the game.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

deskpro2k3 said:

It looks like running up the Shinra HQ stairs is back.

Weird that the characters seem to be on different floors. Another thing I noticed is that your party isn't usually anywhere near 3k health at this point in the game, I wonder if it means a lot more extra events before Shinra Building or just that they tweaked damage values and the usual 600-700 health you had here wouldn't work.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

OMG these summons are so adorable.

TruckOSaurus said:
deskpro2k3 said:

It looks like running up the Shinra HQ stairs is back.

Weird that the characters seem to be on different floors. Another thing I noticed is that your party isn't usually anywhere near 3k health at this point in the game, I wonder if it means a lot more extra events before Shinra Building or just that they tweaked damage values and the usual 600-700 health you had here wouldn't work.

Yeah I notice that too, and just thinking about running up 50 floors is making me tired, but it was kind of like that in the original, you can just run off and be the first one on top with Barret lagging behind lol. I'm curious to know what level they are too.

Dengeki Online has released a huge amount of details about Final Fantasy VII Remake! In addition, many new screenshots showcasing abilities, weapons, summons and quests are available. As mentioned before, Final Fantasy VII Remake will tell the full story of the original game with new twists over multiple games. This remake covers the “Escape from Midgar” story. Screenshots and more details are available below:

Red XIII

Hojo

Tifa’s abilities

Bang

Explosive Fist

Palm Rush

Forward Fist Thrust

Heel Drop

Magic and Materia

Weapon: Nail Bat

Cloud may receive quests throughout the game. Its more streamlined than the original game as quests may be viewed and tracked from a menu:

Battle Report quest

Shinra trainee Chadley will give Cloud’s party quests named “Battle Reports.” These quests require Cloud and the party to defeat certain enemies as a requirement. Complete these quests to fill up the Battle Reports and earn rewards.

Scenery

Mako Furnace

Spiral Tunnel

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 13 February 2020

Tifa is such a waifu. Thank you...

Square Enix just released the full FF7R opening movie. Check it out below.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - Full Opening Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IrheLf0Ki0