By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turning 25 in 2020?

If we're talking about first release and not just in the west, then this game should be at the top of the list:

One of the absolute best surprises I've had in gaming was when I bought this used from a video rental store for $5 despite having never heard of it before.  I bought a PS1 for FF7 but I still hold Suikoden to be the superior series.  

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
CaptainExplosion said:

*bashes your head in with a guitar for dissing an arcade classic* Although the ports were terrible in comparison, and the reason Midway didn't make a sequel.

Some more great games of '95, some of which started major franchises.

Worms:

Time Crisis:

Vectorman:

Twisted Metal:

Trials of Mana:

Yep have similar taste but Worms Armageddon is obviously the more superior game than original. My N64 cart is worth about 100 dollars or more now.

I haven't played most of the games I've mentioned in the thread, just brought them up because I heard they were really great and/or significant.

This gem was originally released in the US in 1995. It was released in Japan near the end of December 1994. I never got to play the Sega CD version, but I did play both games when they came to PS1, and they are still among my favorites to this day.