By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Xbox are preparing for Cloud only gaming exclusives

Tagged games:

HollyGamer said:
Bisa said:
Also:

"We are investigating a variety of new capabilities made possible by the cloud,” a statement from a Microsoft spokesperson reads. “However, we remain committed to an approach with game streaming that is complementary to console and have no plans for cloud-exclusive content at this time.” - from the article you linked.

Yup, which is "preparing " is the right words . Preparing means they have vision and want to make. But for now they probably not going to say anything. Because we know Cloud is their focus just like how VR is for Sony. I bet with everything i have they will make it sooner or latter, sooner is my best bet. 

“However, we remain committed to an approach with game streaming that is complementary to console and have no plans for cloud-exclusive content at this time.

They literally outright say they have no plans for XCloud exclusives at this time, they aren't preparing for anything.

Either the title should say "Update: "No Plans for Cloud-Exclusive Content at this Time." or it needs locking cause the thread is inaccurate now.

Edit - Going to go ahead and lock it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 November 2019

Around the Network

Article from the 22nd, Updated and clarified on the 23rd and then posted on VGC forums on the 27th whilst omitting the most important sentence of the entire article. It's hard to believe someone so invested in Xbox news would be so late in posting whilst also missing out the main part of the article.