By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Tony Hawk and Activision are working on a new Pro Skater game

Darwinianevolution said:
When did they renew the license? Considering the last game was a glitchfest, I would've assumed they would give the license to someone else.

That's kind of where I get confused. They rushed the last game due to the license expiring, weird they would just renew it a few years later. I guess they could have made tony shop it around and then have him realize the brand isn't as valuable as he thought.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

If it's anything like the last one they made its a pass from me.

cycycychris said:
No one is excited that there might be a new Tony Hawk game coming :(

I don't think anyone trusts Activision with anything at this point.

I played THPS 1, 2, and 3 and was pretty much done with it by then . I mean, it was great and all, but, as Lt. Worf was fond of saying: "ENOUGH!"

That was also way back when buying/playing an Activision game was still a thing I did. Also, watch Activision completely butcher and pervert it.

@ironmanDX I suppose they could put Bam in it, but he's in pretty rough shape these days. At the very least, I think he's well removed from his time as a professional.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Haven't really enjoyed a THPS game since the third one (which I still play, along with the second). I'll keep an eye out for this, but hopes aren't high.