By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can you spot what's something missing from 2020 trailer vs game sonic?

Jpcc86 said:
Arms are blue in the trailer yet in the pic you post about the game they are not.

Yup

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

His mouth is usually to one side or the other in the game, the movie seems to keep the mouth in the centre. Also his pupils are much more dilated in the movie.

And here I thought they fixed it.

Fk it, BOYCOT THE MOVIE!!!!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

He doesnt have angry eyes?

dx11332sega said:

heres classic 

What sonic game is the top pic from? That looks great.

Around the Network

Guy's I think the redesign is passable in the movie , I'd watch it definately,

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SwitchUP said:
dx11332sega said:

heres classic 

What sonic game is the top pic from? That looks great.

Sonic forces

But yeah watch the Sonic movie to support Sega and paramount for the redesign make over they did for us at least they tried I think and that's why I'm gonna watch movie I guess if you guys want too as well :)

If there going with modern sonic design with green eyes instead of smaller tubby entirely black eyed sonic , I was hoping they'd go

‎Sachiko Kawamura if they did classic  design of sonic generations or for modern only do sonic adventure - forces modern sonic with  ‎Kazuyuki Hoshino‎; Yuji Uekawades designs. 
These pics sonic adventure 1
Since there going entirely modern sonic look , modern is skinny and green eyed , while classic is tubby and black eyed XD
Last edited by dx11332sega - on 12 November 2019