Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The cuts for the Sw/Sh dex were worse than even the most pessimistic predictions

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:

Well, they implemented ZA WARUDO! power to ladders and made Steelix spin like a helicopter propeller.

If that is not good game development I don't know what is.

I know what isn't good game development, all them other Nintendo devs. They could learn a thing or two from Game Freak, like why bother delaying your game or pledging free updates when you could just half-ass it out in time for holidays and rake in your deserved money.

Otter said:
I've always been concerned with quality over quantity. It's why I never uttered a word about pokemon missing. I was too focused on how poor the production quality of everything was to care. I'd take a pokemon game with 150 pokemon bought beautifully to life than the trash we're seeing. Gamefreak is obviously not the developer to bring them to life in anycase but thanks to the backlash they will probably prioritise quantity for the rest of the series.

Nope, they said they'll never have all Pokemon in one game again. They only listen to money so the backlash will have no effect.

Around the Network

@CGI-Quality Hid some spoilers in here, but if you guys come across any more then please report them so it'll be easier for mods to find them and hide them.

And yes, please try to use spoiler tags for story info, pokemon evolutions, etc.

According to Smogon Dynamaxing is broken in general, and Gyrados is the best Dynamax user.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true.