By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15
jason1637 said:
Any game suggestions? I want to play something short but fun.

Abzu, Bridge Constructor Portal, ClusterTruck, Dead Cells, Descenders, Guacamelee 1 and 2, Headlander, Pumped BMX Pro, Rise & Shine (underrated IMO), Riverbond, ScreamRide, Snake Pass, Steamworld Dig 2, Super Lucky's Tale, Superhot, Supermarket Shriek, The Turing Test, Thomas Was Alone, What Remains of Edith Finch, Worms W.M.D., Yoku's Island Express.

All of these games can be played in short bursts and most are completely finishable in only a few hours.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

Superhot 

jason1637 said:

The Gardens Between is a short and fun game.

jason1637 said:

If you like stories: a Life is Strange 2 episode

Thank for the suggestions. I've played through some of the games like abzu, superhot, Luckys tale, and life is strange 2 but I'll check out the other games y'all listed.

Around the Network

Gonna post my opinions on two Game Pass games I've played recently.

Riverbond
Cute graphics, gameplay works well but the game is far too simplistic. The game has eight seperate episodes with each of them consisting of about five sections, ending in a boss battle. There is no point in collecting coins, talking to NPCs or even killing enemies (unless the quest is to kill all of them). Overall it's pretty mindless but nice to look at. It offers very easy achievements and can be finished under 4 hours.
6/10

Dirt Rally 2.0
Huge improvement from Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally. Driving feels excellent, graphics are very solid and some aspects even great (lighting, puddles, snow). Only downside is the career mode which is far too time consuming. Even the earliest events demand you to drive four different Rally stages (adding up to about 25-30km) or a full Rallycross event (3 qualifiers, 2 semi finals and a final, totalling 30 laps in a row on the same track). Therefore I only played custom races.
8/10

Last edited by Barozi - on 06 October 2019

Mostly games we already knew were coming to Game Pass for PC in October and a few games that are included on Xbox Game Pass - now available on PC.
No release dates though, which is weird.

Last edited by Barozi - on 09 October 2019

In case you forgot, new games were added to the service today!

curious what they announce for the last weeks of the month.

I saw a commercial for PlayStation Now yesterday and it literally made me mad. Not mad about Sony but mad that Xbox has had the better service at (up until now) a lower price and didn't even spread awareness. I never saw a Gamepass ad on TV.