By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15

Finally done with all the changes. Added a tag [NEW] so it's easier to see what's.. well... new.

Check out the updated "Upcoming" section, there are now 78 announced titles just waiting to be added.

Lastly, some games will be removed at the end of the month. Which ones you ask? Look here.

Around the Network

I need to get Below played been meaning to since it was added.

Munchkin: Quacked Quest released yesterday (Nov 19th) and was added to Game Pass immediately.

Last edited by Barozi - on 20 November 2019

munchkin looks like a fine game will give it a try :).

New games added!

X1+PC:

• Darksiders III
  • Vambrace: Cold Soul

X1 only:

• Life is Strange 2 - Episode 4

PC only:

• The Red Strings Club
  • Subnautica (already released on X1)

Around the Network

looking to try out Darksiders 3 even though I have not heard a lot of good things concerning the game.

Machiavellian said:
looking to try out Darksiders 3 even though I have not heard a lot of good things concerning the game.

User scores are pretty good though. It supposedly plays more like a Souls game and less like the prequels, so that's something to keep in mind.

The Escapists 2 has just been added.

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt will come to Game Pass on December 19th.

Teaser for December:

I hope they're talking about games that haven't been announced before and just got their December release date recently. (like Phoenix Point or Pathologic 2).

Anyway here's a question for you guys.

What games do you think are likely to be added soon?

I think The Division 2 is quite likely. Around $10-15 and with a lower player base than the first one. Would be a smart move by Ubisoft to increase the player base and get people to talk about it a little more.
Resident Evil 7. How come this is not part of the service? Pretty old and Capcom already gave us much more recent games like MH and DMC.
GTA V. Only because it's on PS Now.
Any other ideas?

Edit: I think my question was stupid^^