By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15
konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

Is it?

Played it for ~4 hours and didn't encounter any.

I restarted a lot of times, and sure sometimes it is my mistake but I got many times stuck in tutorials. 

Yesterday I had to stop my subway tram (NY) , the game says goal achieved and next was open doors...But because my subway metro was slowly going backwards I could not open the doors...I tried to stop my speed but it only let me click on the door open handle.

well the basic tutorials take 5-10 minutes to complete so restarting shouldn't be much of an issue.

Haven't started the Long Island DLC yet but if the subway works like any other train, I don't see how you were able to release the brakes after you came to a full stop in the tutorial.

Around the Network

There is now CLOSE to 800 games on PS NOW, PS NOW 1 year subscription is $50/40 pounds (Theres a damn € Sign on my text options but no STERLING? Bye bye EU ) Game SCAM pass has 200 games, are you mad? a millenial? An antifa basement dwelling pedo? 800 games vs 200 is simple maths, hello bernie supporting maths BOZOS. 800 is greater than 200, join the winning team, JOIN sony..!!!!

User was Perma-banned for this post - cycycychris

Last edited by cycycychris - on 08 March 2020

Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:

I restarted a lot of times, and sure sometimes it is my mistake but I got many times stuck in tutorials. 

Yesterday I had to stop my subway tram (NY) , the game says goal achieved and next was open doors...But because my subway metro was slowly going backwards I could not open the doors...I tried to stop my speed but it only let me click on the door open handle.

well the basic tutorials take 5-10 minutes to complete so restarting shouldn't be much of an issue.

Haven't started the Long Island DLC yet but if the subway works like any other train, I don't see how you were able to release the brakes after you came to a full stop in the tutorial.

I have plenty of issues that I can't explain, I should make a vidoe clip

Ronster316 said:
There is now CLOSE to 800 games on PS NOW, PS NOW 1 year subscription is $50/40 pounds (Theres a damn € Sign on my text options but no STERLING? Bye bye EU ) Game SCAM pass has 200 games, are you mad? a millenial? An antifa basement dwelling pedo? 800 games vs 200 is simple maths, hello bernie supporting maths BOZOS. 800 is greater than 200, join the winning team, JOIN sony..!!!!

Hallelujah praise ye Lord!!!

KiigelHeart said:
Ronster316 said:

I called for a perma and he got a perma. I AM A GOD!

Now back on topic.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

I called for a perma and he got a perma. I AM A GOD!

Hallelujah indeed!!!

Ronster316 said:

User was Perma-banned for this post - cycycychris

Most of those 800 games are PS3 games that are only playable though streaming and I'm pretty sure l played most of those games already.

The time has come, Ori and the Will of the Wisps finally released and is available to play on Game Pass. Have fun!

Definitely playing the new Ori as soon as I finish the first game on Switch, which I seem to be near the end. Can't wait! Also need to play Witcher 3 but I'd like to finish off Borderlands 3 first as I don't like playing too many RPGs at once.

Jackbox 3 is probably the peak of that series, take it from a guy who's played them all to death :P. Be sure you play Quiplash! Not just because it's the funniest game, but because my uncle does the host Schmitty hehe.

Two Point Hosptial is a pretty solid sim game. Got to play a personal demo at E3. You wouldn't expect a game where you build hospitals to be fun but it really is.

Too much good stuff on the Gamepass!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Pikuniku has been added for X1 and PC.