By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15
Barozi said:
Another surprise addition.

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been added to Game Pass for PC.

Mechassault 😢 I want it on XSEX 

Piranha recently went to XGS to talk to Phil. Hopefully something comes out of it, MS still owns Mechassault and Mech Warrior IPs on gaming space. 

Around the Network

DayZ is also available.

First third party Xbox Series X Game Pass game has been announced.

The Medium by Bloober Team (Layers of Fear, Blair Witch) coming Holiday 2020

Scorn was also confirmed for Gamepass.

WoodenPints said:
Scorn was also confirmed for Gamepass.

oh wow I was eating pizza during the first 5 minutes or so and must've missed that part.

Around the Network

Call of the Sea was also a Gamepass launch title, Just noticed on an article I must of missed that one.

Looking forward to playing FF9 and RDR2.

And SOR 4 ? that's amazing

Available games:

Halo 2 Anniversary for Halo MCC (PC)
Final Fantasy IX (X1, PC)

New game announced:

Alan Wake (X1, PC) - joins May 21st

Another surprise game released today!

Golf With Your Friends (X1)

Available Today

Alan Wake (ID@Xbox) – May 21 (X1, PC)
The acclaimed cult classic Alan Wake, from award-winning developers Remedy Entertainment, is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.  As the best-selling writer Alan Wake’s wife disappears on their vacation, his search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A dark presence stalks the small town of Bright Falls, pushing Wake to the brink of insanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love.

Cities: Skylines (ID@Xbox) – May 21 (X1, PC)
We’re excited to welcome Cities: Skylines back to Xbox Game Pass! You’re in charge of a growing city, from the ground-breaking of its first streets to the ever-changing needs of thousands of citizens, you will design, build, and manage the city of your dreams. From public services to civic policies, challenge yourself to grow from a simple town to a bustling metropolitan hub.

Coming Soon

Minecraft Dungeons – May 26 (X1, PC)
Available on launch day with Xbox Game Pass! Fight your way through an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe! Up to four friends can play together, or you can brave the dungeons alone. Battle new-and-nasty mobs across action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels, all in an epic quest to defeat the evil Arch-Illager!

Plebby Quest: The Crusades (ID@Xbox) (PC)
Survive ambitious rulers dreaming of an empire, outsmart treacherous neighbors longing to burn your spoils, and navigate the religion’s predictably unreasonable demands. You need ask only one question as you build your legacy: Will you burn them, or be burnt?

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/21/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-console-june-wave-2/
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/21/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-pc-may-wave-2/

Not a lot of announcements, I guess they're adding a few surprise games again.
Cities Skylines returns after being removed less than two months ago.

I guess Minecraft Dungeons is the big one.