By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15

Bleeding Edge is now available!

Around the Network

And we’re sorry to see them go, so get some game time in on these while they’re still in our library, these are the games leaving our libraries soon:

Console
Cities: Skylines

How long after they announce this do the games disappear? I've literally just downloaded Cities: Skylines

Seece said:
And we’re sorry to see them go, so get some game time in on these while they’re still in our library, these are the games leaving our libraries soon:

Console

How long after they announce this do the games disappear? I've literally just downloaded Cities: Skylines

It's usually about a month

Seece said:

Console

look who it is!

They usually announce them every time they announce a new batch of games. I wouldn't agree with Angelus though, it's usually 14 days. They will leave either around the 15th of a month or at the end.

Sometimes they are still playable for a while even after they leave. Still had Just Cause 4 on my HDD and it worked when I tested it 5 days after the official point of removal.

Angelus said:
Seece said:

Console

It's usually about a month

Thanks, I have a week or so then at least.

Barozi said:
Seece said:

Console

look who it is!

They usually announce them every time they announce a new batch of games. I wouldn't agree with Angelus though, it's usually 14 days. They will leave either around the 15th of a month or at the end.

Sometimes they are still playable for a while even after they leave. Still had Just Cause 4 on my HDD and it worked when I tested it 5 days after the official point of removal.

Hey Barozi!!

As long as I have a week with it I'll be happy, I think it was only recently announced to be going. Thanks :)

Around the Network

GotG Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is now available

Bleeding Edge is a surprisingly enjoyable game.

It will get modest reviews because its a shallow game and Overwatch is a thing. But its technically fine, good content for Gamepass.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Nier Automata is coming to GP.

GP stays winning.

Now got the official statement:

Nier was one of those games that I wanted to try but not wanted to buy yet so yeah that's a great addition.