By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15

Well we know what to expect the first half of October:

October 3 Dishonored 2

October 10 World War Z – Xbox One X Enhanced, Yooka Laylee

October 17 Fallout: New Vegas – Backward Compatibility Title, Felix the Reaper – Day One Premiere, Panzer Dragoon Orta

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Well we know what to expect the first half of October:

October 3 Dishonored 2

October 10 World War Z – Xbox One X Enhanced, Yooka Laylee

October 17 Fallout: New Vegas – Backward Compatibility Title, Felix the Reaper – Day One Premiere, Panzer Dragoon Orta

Wow that was fast. Quite unusual.

Equally as unusual as a new 360 and original Xbox game added at the same time.

Already own Dishonored 2, Yooka Laylee and Fallout: New Vegas, so not much new stuff for me. Hoping for the second half.

Last edited by Barozi - on 01 October 2019

WWZ is gonna be a great addition.

Added a new section in the second post of games that will be removed during the current month.

Dishonored 2 is now available!

EDIT: Turns out the PC version also joined the service!

Last edited by Barozi - on 03 October 2019

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Bought this game and still in my backlog, now GP has it.  Oh well, that is what I get for taking so long.  Anyway I did purchase it with all the DLC since it was on the cheap.

Machiavellian said:
Barozi said:

Bought this game and still in my backlog, now GP has it.  Oh well, that is what I get for taking so long.  Anyway I did purchase it with all the DLC since it was on the cheap.

Same here. Bought it when it was between €10 and €15 and barely played it. Not a huge loss though.

Still so much other stuff to play. Dead Cells for example is really good. And I don't even like roguelite games!

Barozi said:
Machiavellian said:

Same here. Bought it when it was between €10 and €15 and barely played it. Not a huge loss though.

Still so much other stuff to play. Dead Cells for example is really good. And I don't even like roguelite games!

Yeah, I played a lot of Dead Cells and usually come back to it now and again because its an easy pick up and play game.  Currently going through Bloodstain which I am liking a lot better than I like Hollow Knight.

Almost completely stopped gaming for a few years and since I bought a new gaming PC some weeks ago Gamepass just kills me haha. So many quality games to choose from especially for someone who hasn't played anything available for it.

d21lewis said:
I'm a bit of an Xbox fanboy I guess but I never wanted Gamepass. It looked like a good value but I preferred to "own" my games.

The deal where they converted your Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate was too good to pass up. Now, there's so many games that I planned on buying and so many games I was considering right there for the taking. When the next Xbox launches, this could be a major bullet point for Microsoft.

Now, if I just had time to play them...

I subscribe to Gamepass simply because games launch on it, including random 3rd party titles and they always seem to add 3rd party games I was interested in trying.

I'm playing Bloodstained at the moment. I can eventually own the games as well when I see a good deal.

On a side note, I use MS rewards. I trade the points in for free months of Gamepass. I had so many points that I bought about a year.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)