Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [R6 Siege, Celeste, Tales of Vesperia, EA Play Nov. 10]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0.00%
 
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 2 15.38%
 
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 1 7.69%
 
No Man's Sky 3 23.08%
 
Observation 1 7.69%
 
Streets of Rogue 0 0.00%
 
The Bardís Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 15.38%
 
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 7.69%
 
Other 3 23.08%
 
Total:13
Barozi said:


kinda meh update but at least we got Ori right? I hope the second half of the month is better.

This is the problem. MS have already gotten us used to Gamepass so when they give us a brand new AA title day 1 for $9.99 people go ' meh.' :=P



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:
The train sim is so loaded with gamebreaking bugs.

Is it?

Played it for ~4 hours and didn't encounter any.

I restarted a lot of times, and sure sometimes it is my mistake but I got many times stuck in tutorials. 

Yesterday I had to stop my subway tram (NY) , the game says goal achieved and next was open doors...But because my subway metro was slowly going backwards I could not open the doors...I tried to stop my speed but it only let me click on the door open handle.






konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

Is it?

Played it for ~4 hours and didn't encounter any.

I restarted a lot of times, and sure sometimes it is my mistake but I got many times stuck in tutorials. 

Yesterday I had to stop my subway tram (NY) , the game says goal achieved and next was open doors...But because my subway metro was slowly going backwards I could not open the doors...I tried to stop my speed but it only let me click on the door open handle.

well the basic tutorials take 5-10 minutes to complete so restarting shouldn't be much of an issue.

Haven't started the Long Island DLC yet but if the subway works like any other train, I don't see how you were able to release the brakes after you came to a full stop in the tutorial.



There is now CLOSE to 800 games on PS NOW, PS NOW 1 year subscription is $50/40 pounds (Theres a damn € Sign on my text options but no STERLING? Bye bye EU ) Game SCAM pass has 200 games, are you mad? a millenial? An antifa basement dwelling pedo? 800 games vs 200 is simple maths, hello bernie supporting maths BOZOS. 800 is greater than 200, join the winning team, JOIN sony..!!!!

User was Perma-banned for this post - cycycychris

Last edited by cycycychris - on 08 March 2020

Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:

I restarted a lot of times, and sure sometimes it is my mistake but I got many times stuck in tutorials. 

Yesterday I had to stop my subway tram (NY) , the game says goal achieved and next was open doors...But because my subway metro was slowly going backwards I could not open the doors...I tried to stop my speed but it only let me click on the door open handle.

well the basic tutorials take 5-10 minutes to complete so restarting shouldn't be much of an issue.

Haven't started the Long Island DLC yet but if the subway works like any other train, I don't see how you were able to release the brakes after you came to a full stop in the tutorial.

I have plenty of issues that I can't explain, I should make a vidoe clip






Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
There is now CLOSE to 800 games on PS NOW, PS NOW 1 year subscription is $50/40 pounds (Theres a damn € Sign on my text options but no STERLING? Bye bye EU ) Game SCAM pass has 200 games, are you mad? a millenial? An antifa basement dwelling pedo? 800 games vs 200 is simple maths, hello bernie supporting maths BOZOS. 800 is greater than 200, join the winning team, JOIN sony..!!!!

Hallelujah praise ye Lord!!!



KiigelHeart said:
Ronster316 said:
There is now CLOSE to 800 games on PS NOW, PS NOW 1 year subscription is $50/40 pounds (Theres a damn € Sign on my text options but no STERLING? Bye bye EU ) Game SCAM pass has 200 games, are you mad? a millenial? An antifa basement dwelling pedo? 800 games vs 200 is simple maths, hello bernie supporting maths BOZOS. 800 is greater than 200, join the winning team, JOIN sony..!!!!

Hallelujah praise ye Lord!!!

I called for a perma and he got a perma. I AM A GOD!

Now back on topic.



Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

Hallelujah praise ye Lord!!!

I called for a perma and he got a perma. I AM A GOD!

Hallelujah indeed!!!




Ronster316 said:

There is now CLOSE to 800 games on PS NOW, PS NOW 1 year subscription is $50/40 pounds (Theres a damn € Sign on my text options but no STERLING? Bye bye EU ) Game SCAM pass has 200 games, are you mad? a millenial? An antifa basement dwelling pedo? 800 games vs 200 is simple maths, hello bernie supporting maths BOZOS. 800 is greater than 200, join the winning team, JOIN sony..!!!!

User was Perma-banned for this post - cycycychris

Most of those 800 games are PS3 games that are only playable though streaming and I'm pretty sure l played most of those games already.



The time has come, Ori and the Will of the Wisps finally released and is available to play on Game Pass. Have fun!