By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15
konnichiwa said:

Play subnautica!!  

This are also some games from early November. guess the next batch will be announced at the Xbox event.

Just added them to the list.

Only 3 games that haven't been announced before. I'm a bit disappointed, but I guess The Outer Worlds being available on day one is good enough for the rest of the month.

Last edited by Barozi - on 22 October 2019

Around the Network

This Friday:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-outer-worlds

I'm so happy, the game is getting good reviews for Obisidian/Microsoft.
I payed for it to support Obisidian but this is free for all GamePass subscribers! 

(Call of Duty and The Outer Worlds... amazing weekend incoming :))

Anyone want to do a Game Pass League? People with Game Pass challenge each other at games over the service? I was thinking winner of a tournament picks a different game in the service. I would be up to run this with Antstream.

Very excited for Outer Worlds!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Soooo I didn't notice until now that Xbox Wire released the article for the upcoming Game Pass games, including their release dates.

Already added:

Lonely Mountains Downhill (only a few reviews so far but averaging 80)
Secret Neighbor (no review scores thus far)
Minit

Upcoming:

The Outer Worlds - October 25 (YOU CAN PRELOAD IT!)
Afterparty - October 29
LEGO Star Wars III - October 31
Subnautica - November 7

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10/22/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-console-october-2019/

Around the Network

If you change your Xbox setting to located in New Zealand you can play Outer Worlds right now. It's glorious.

LudicrousSpeed said:
If you change your Xbox setting to located in New Zealand you can play Outer Worlds right now. It's glorious.

If you have it downloaded that is lol.
Bought 2 games from the Shocktober sale, added 4 Game Pass games to the download queue and the 70GB trial of NBA 2K20 (which hopefully comes with achievement or it will be de-installed immediately) sooo about 125GB in total.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I noticed that Panzer Dragoon Orta has been added (to the regular Game Pass) a while ago but is not available in Europe and Australia.
It's possible to change your console region to download it.

Last edited by Barozi - on 25 October 2019

konnichiwa said:

Play subnautica!!  

This are also some games from early November. guess the next batch will be announced at the Xbox event.

I so want to try that.

Currently a Metascore of 80
https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/afterparty