By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK software sales: August 25th - August 31st

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
kurasakiichimaruALT said:
Is Sony seriously trying to purchase Remedy?

I'm not going to say Control's a bomba yet but if those sales are reference, an exclusive from Remedy is going to sell even less without the multiplatform advantage.

Well it's estimated Astral Chain sold about 10.7k when you consider it's position in comparison to other PlatinumGames titles. Given that there's a 1.5k difference, that would mean Control is at about 9.2k. Quantum Break actually did a lot better than Control, and that was exclusive, an exclusive to Xbox One no less. 

https://www.mcvuk.com/astral-chain-beats-wreckfest-man-of-medan-and-control-to-no-1/

Control was a 58.7% drop for Remedy compared to Quantum Break. 

Bruh how? Control is on more platforms and it had some hype behind it.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Well it's estimated Astral Chain sold about 10.7k when you consider it's position in comparison to other PlatinumGames titles. Given that there's a 1.5k difference, that would mean Control is at about 9.2k. Quantum Break actually did a lot better than Control, and that was exclusive, an exclusive to Xbox One no less. 

https://www.mcvuk.com/astral-chain-beats-wreckfest-man-of-medan-and-control-to-no-1/

Control was a 58.7% drop for Remedy compared to Quantum Break. 

Bruh how? Control is on more platforms and it had some hype behind it.

I don't remember it though.

So nice to see Astral Chain on the #1 spot despite releasing on the 30th while Control released on the 27th ! I think people are getting ahead of themselves saying Control flopped, we only know the UK sales, I think the good word of mouth will push it's sales, also I think most people will purchase the PC version due to the tecnical showcase it achieves (at least I got it for PC as a gift for my birthday u.u )

Last edited by Luke888 - on 03 September 2019