Forums - General Discussion - [Update] Surgery a success; tumor removed.

Great news... for me. Because my favorite punching bag will stick around.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

congratulations!

Switch!!!

Here for the long haul! Congrats, curl. Hope you get out as soon as possible.

Congratulations curl.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I've been discharged from the hospital and I'm now at home; spending most of my time in bed or propped in a seat.

I can get around a little bit on crutches, but it is painful to do so as my legs as still really fucked up. The left one is healing too as they took both a nerve and a skin graft from there, so both have significant wounds still healing and hurt to put pressure on, plus I have little movement or feeling in my right from the ankle down. Gonna be a while before I have much mobility.

Still, as far as I'm concerned that's a small price for saving my life, and I feel incredibly fortunate.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I've been discharged from the hospital and I'm now at home; spending most of my time in bed or propped in a seat.

I can get around a little bit on crutches, but it is painful to do so as my legs as still really fucked up. The left one is healing too as they took both a nerve and a skin graft from there, so both have significant wounds still healing and hurt to put pressure on, plus I have little movement or feeling in my right from the ankle down. Gonna be a while before I have much mobility.

Still, as far as I'm concerned that's a small price for saving my life, and I feel incredibly fortunate.

Welcome home!! I'm glad your recovery is going great and you will be alright in the end. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Oh, congrats man, you're a winner. Rooting for a painless recovery ;D

Awesome dude! That's some great news in this year of shittyness.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

I'm glad you can be home. I hope there is much to do / to game in the next days and weeks to distract yourself with. And I hope you can sleep well.
To a recovery as quick and painless as possible.

Sorry about the condition of your legs. Even bringing up skin grifts & nerve issues make me a bit unsettled. But now comes some relaxation into your life. Watch some movies/shows, play some games, read some books--maybe even a few game reviews. :P

To a full recovery!

Last edited by coolbeans - on 23 April 2020