Forums - General Discussion - Anybody trying to lose weight ? heres my story. of 6 days 7lbs lost

dx11332sega said:
trunkswd said:

When it comes to losing weight it isn't a race, but a marathon. Every small step adds up overtime. 

Well, I'm hoping to aim 128lbs I actually changed my eating habits entirely . I eat salads now I replaced the everything with 2 salads there so yummy . my taste buds prefer salads over junk food or fast food , If you keep eating salads like me your taste buds might change ? I now have more energy than before it feels great . The salads I buy are from walmart there $2.98 no tax

I'm 5'4 and at my heaviest was over 160lbs and after a year of work got down to 125lbs. I got a bit lazy and my weight climbed back up to 145lbs. I'm now down to 138lbs. I am fairly muscular for someone my height with all the hiking I do. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

I am 5'11.5. From my late teens to my early 20s I was a healthy 185 (give or take 5 pounds).

My anxiety got really bad starting in 2013 (not using it as an excuse, but it definitely didn't help things), and I ended up at 290lbs at my heaviest in 2016... My wife got pregnant with our first, so I knew I had to change in order to be there for my daughter. I went down to 250, then back up to 270 after she was born. I've been able to go down to 235 and maintain that for a year or so. I know there is still a long way for me to go. My second daughter will be here in less than 2 months. I gotta get healthier for my family. I gotta get off ativan too.

I used to be obsessed with my weight (before I spiralled way out of control) because I wanted to look good, now I don't give a damn how I look. I want to be healthy. I want to feel good.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I am 5'11.5. From my late teens to my early 20s I was a healthy 185 (give or take 5 pounds).

My anxiety got really bad starting in 2013 (not using it as an excuse, but it definitely didn't help things), and I ended up at 290lbs at my heaviest in 2016... My wife got pregnant with our first, so I knew I had to change in order to be there for my daughter. I went down to 250, then back up to 270 after she was born. I've been able to go down to 235 and maintain that for a year or so. I know there is still a long way for me to go. My second daughter will be here in less than 2 months. I gotta get healthier for my family. I gotta get off ativan too.

I used to be obsessed with my weight (before I spiralled way out of control) because I wanted to look good, now I don't give a damn how I look. I want to be healthy. I want to feel good.

You could check older pages of me in this thread and how I changed over 7 months. since august last year you could start diferent diets , the 2 salads is the final step when your 155lbs or lesser 

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

I have LOST 90 Pounds...

I'm 145lbs

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network

Congratulation 50 pounds in 9 months isn't easy.

I've really got to get back on my diet... I say that like it's recent but I've been off it for like 18 months, I've put on 6kg (13 pound) from my lowest. Still down 24Kg from my heaviest though. Hitting 85kg would be my ideal weight

vonny said:

I've really got to get back on my diet... I say that like it's recent but I've been off it for like 18 months, I've put on 6kg (13 pound) from my lowest. Still down 24Kg from my heaviest though. Hitting 85kg would be my ideal weight

Good luck with getting to the weight that makes you the most happy.

vonny said:

Thanks, And you can do it. Your ideal weight