Forums - General Discussion - Anybody trying to lose weight ? heres my story. of 6 days 7lbs lost

dx11332sega said:
Cyran said:

Thanks for advice.  I stick to mainly only drinking water last couple weeks.  Occasionally after a beat saber session I drink a bottle of Gatorade but most the time I stick to just water.

I look into my omega intake but fish a hard one for me since not a fan of the taste.  Chicken,turkey, shrimp, Greek yogurt, eggs are my main source of protein.  Then I try to mix in vegetables and some fruits like bananas and occasionally some whole grain bread or cashews.  

If you dont want fish you can eat 1 capsule of fish oil omega 3 every day like me though my brand is different , you can get something like this.

I give it a try and congratulation on all your weight loss.

Around the Network

Well since it was harder to lose 161lbs I changed my diet to weeks ago my new diet and currently now weight lose since you need lesser calories when you get skinnier I think? heres what I eat, I go to sprouts farmer market and eat 1 turkey cobb not 2 turkey cobb just a half picture here.

I eat 1 in picture not both in picture along with half a bottle of this picture below.which you can find in walmart.

at 4pm I eat 2 dollar salad from 99 cent store or 3 dollar salad at walmart btw theres no cheaper salad theres salad that 8 dollars at mcdonalds but they overcharge and is same thing, btw dollar tree dont have salads niether, .with water as much as a small can size like those in vending machines and in dinner i eat vegetables like cook from microwave from 99 cent store there 1 dollar. with small glass of juice just once .i lost 2lbs since then but im 158lbs now with this current diet. since I'm smaller and somehow vegetables are delicious

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

I'm now 157lbs want to make sure in that range and lower

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

I'm 155lbs now

Hi, I am a certified personal trainer. I respect every field specially the more technicals.

However, as far as I know it is not healty to drop more than certain weight per week (please google parameters), in other words is not sustainable because your body has an specific metabolism and some results maybe temporary.

There are a tons of quality foods but you don't have necessary buy all from certain brands or places. 

The following is almost applicable to every person: there is a mathematic way to lose or gain weight, not applicable for some medical conditions or deficiency of minerals.

Just calculate your daily calorie requirements (basal), There are a few calculators on internet that can help.

For example if the result is 2,000 calories daily just consume 200-500 less calories than you need. That would approx 1,500 per day. You will start to lose weight in a healthy way, just eat balance (protein, carbs and lipids) and you will be fine.

Do not do that for a long time cause your body needs the fuel (food) to work well. Just rest eventually from the hypocaloric (deficit of calories) diet.

Around the Network
Link_knight30 said:

Hi, I am a certified personal trainer. I respect every field specially the more technicals.

However, as far as I know it is not healty to drop more than certain weight per week (please google parameters), in other words is not sustainable because your body has an specific metabolism and some results maybe temporary.

There are a tons of quality foods but you don't have necessary buy all from certain brands or places. 

The following is almost applicable to every person: there is a mathematic way to lose or gain weight, not applicable for some medical conditions or deficiency of minerals.

Just calculate your daily calorie requirements (basal), There are a few calculators on internet that can help.

For example if the result is 2,000 calories daily just consume 200-500 less calories than you need. That would approx 1,500 per day. You will start to lose weight in a healthy way, just eat balance (protein, carbs and lipids) and you will be fine.

Do not do that for a long time cause your body needs the fuel (food) to work well. Just rest eventually from the hypocaloric (deficit of calories) diet.

Results slow down but that is just normal due to less fat and sometimes muscleloss so when a body doesnt need to carry around all that weight it will start using less energy/needing less calories,but this difference is not that huge and ofcourse at the start of weightloss a body can lose a lot of water but that shouldnt really be counted because that is something fluctuating.

Fatloss is what is most important when we talk about diets and that mostly stays pretty consistent when you manage to keep the same calorie deficient.

As far as i know it is healthy do drop as much calories as you can while being able to take in the nutrients you need,you can easily drop to a + 1000 calorie deficit a day without being unhealthy but it needs a far more stricter shedule when thinking about what you still CAN eat.

The mental part is always the hardest one and what you are suggesting is the diet that is easiest to manage but with drastic weightloss the diet is just the first step,afterwards everyone needs to find a certain healthy lifestyle to their own comfort so they do not lose all the progress made.

I used to weigh 265 lbs. I cut nearly all carbs from my diet. I really only eat meat, cheese, ceasar salad, and some Adkins bars. I now weigh 173 lbs. It's a matter of willpower. If you want to look good, change what you eat.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Well, the Pandemic made me lose weight way slower, but I'm happy I made 149lbs , looks down on myself annoyed at my belly even though I'm 5'8 and 1/2 in height . The belly sort can be seen.

dx11332sega said:

Well, the Pandemic made me lose weight way slower, but I'm happy I made 149lbs , looks down on myself annoyed at my belly even though I'm 5'8 and 1/2 in height . The belly sort can be seen.

When it comes to losing weight it isn't a race, but a marathon. Every small step adds up overtime. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
dx11332sega said:

When it comes to losing weight it isn't a race, but a marathon. Every small step adds up overtime. 

Well, I'm hoping to aim 128lbs I actually changed my eating habits entirely . I eat salads now I replaced the everything with 2 salads there so yummy . my taste buds prefer salads over junk food or fast food , If you keep eating salads like me your taste buds might change ? I now have more energy than before it feels great . The salads I buy are from walmart there $2.98 no tax