By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2019: The Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LIV

Who do you believe will have a stronger defense in 2020?

Patriots 2 66.67%

Steelers 1 33.33%

Total:3

This next drive could be the game if the 9ers score another TD

Around the Network
Angelus said:

You are the worst Seahawks fan I know. Rooting for your divisional rival to take home the Super Bowl.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Damn that was one hell of a comeback by the Chiefs. Most entertaining super bowl I can remember watching.

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

You are the worst Seahawks fan I know. Rooting for your divisional rival to take home the Super Bowl.

At least the trophy would be in the right division lol

Well, congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs. They earned it.

Around the Network

Amazing how the 49ers Tannehill'd themselves. The Chiefs didn't even need to find a way to stuff the run consistently.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Don’t know why the 9ers abandoned the running game. They had all their timeouts and plenty of time to work with. Why throw on every down?

Chiefs really did a nice turnaround there. I had pretty much counted them out after that first 4th quarter turnover when they were down by 10. Never would have thought they would manage to turn it around and score 21 points in the quarter.

lol San Francisco seemed like the far superior team with Kansas barely getting 1st downs. It's crazy how SF fell apart in the 4th quarter.

Barozi said:
lol San Francisco seemed like the far superior team with Kansas barely getting 1st downs. It's crazy how SF fell apart in the 4th quarter.

A Kyle Shanahan speciality