By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 4 Not at E3 2019 So We Could Focus on Luigi's Mansion 3

S.Peelman said:
So does this mean Final Fantasy VII vs Metroid Prime 4 is back on?

No.

For one, mZuzek changed the title to mean Final Fantasy VII, the full game.

And two, Square-Enix confirmed that Part 1 will only feature Midgar and they didn't want to commit to only three parts in total. Even if Metroid Prime 4 takes a decade to release (counted from its announcement at E3 2017), it should still comfortably beat FF VII to the punch.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
S.Peelman said:

No.

And two, Square-Enix confirmed that Part 1 will only feature Midgar and they didn't want to commit to only three parts in total. Even if Metroid Prime 4 takes a decade to release (counted from its announcement at E3 2017), it should still comfortably beat FF VII to the punch.

Yeah, I didn't really know what to do with that thread after the FF7 release date was announced. It'll beat Prime 4 comfortably, but then again, given how little has been said about future episodes, it feels like they'll take another decade or two to finish the whole thing. I guess there just won't be much of a point to that thread in the end.

RolStoppable said:
S.Peelman said:

No.

Ah. I missed that. So MP4 already won, good.