Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Officially Coming to Switch in 2019

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 9 28.13%

No 8 25.00%

I will wait for the review 6 18.75%

I dont care for graphic ,... 3 9.38%

I already have the games ... 6 18.75%

Total:32
HollyGamer said:
Vodacixi said:

That's cute...

https://reviews2go.com/2018/08/06/nintendo-switch-battery-life-chart-2/

Seriously, shut up and leave... or accept you were wrong on absolutely everything you said. Otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/nintendo-switch-battery-life-2949802

So... now you shoot your own foot? You went from 2 or 1 and a half ours on your first "source"... to 2 hours 45 minutes with max bright and 3 hours and 15 minutes with less bright and airplane mode on your second source.

Well, it's a start for you I guess xD

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

unplayable = hard to enjoy . Or perhaps you love ARK port on Switch

Enjoyable is different than playable though

Pinkie_pie said:

Of course a switch port would be downgraded. Name me a switch port that wasnt downgraded. Reading your comments again its as though you thought it would be unplayable or a totally different game

I didn't even say it would be impossible, many comments from me only mentioned about how low the fps Switch ver could get. At most i only said Switch ver could take a very big hit in graphic, fps and resolution to handle it, but not even once time i said "impossible". What comment from me have the word "impossible" in that article? Help me finding it please :))

You said witcher 3 on switch would run 240p 15fps. That would be almost unplayable or totally different isnt it?

Pinkie_pie said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I didn't even say it would be impossible, many comments from me only mentioned about how low the fps Switch ver could get. At most i only said Switch ver could take a very big hit in graphic, fps and resolution to handle it, but not even once time i said "impossible". What comment from me have the word "impossible" in that article? Help me finding it please :))

You said witcher 3 on switch would run 240p 15fps. That would be almost unplayable or totally different isnt it?

If it have almost same graphic as ps4/xbox 1 ver, it would but clearly it didn't, thank god. They sacrifice the graphic a lot to keep a decent resolution. Now the last problem is fps, with downgrade like this, hope it can keep 20-25 fps

HoangNhatAnh said:
Pinkie_pie said:

If it have almost same graphic as ps4/xbox 1 ver, it would but clearly it didn't, thank god. They sacrifice the graphic a lot to keep a decent resolution. Now the last problem is fps, with downgrade like this, hope it can keep 20-25 fps

Hmmm??? 

Vodacixi said:
HollyGamer said:

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/nintendo-switch-battery-life-2949802

So... now you shoot your own foot? You went from 2 or 1 and a half ours on your first "source"... to 2 hours 45 minutes with max bright and 3 hours and 15 minutes with less bright and airplane mode on your second source.

Well, it's a start for you I guess xD

I did said 2 hours but i did not said the detail, it could be more it could be less, so my point is still correct, Switch batteries istill about 2 hours, it could be 2 and half or more or even 2 hours depend on the games , condition and the volume setting and brightness setting, wifi on of, and etc etc.  

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

unplayable = hard to enjoy . Or perhaps you love ARK port on Switch

By words it's different, but a games that is not enjoyable could also be read as unplayable to some. For me if i am making a Youtube video to a lot of viewers  i will be more savely choosing my words to not insult some viewers and readers. Digital foundry words is just choosing different words.

Also the video also explained latter on  how the games will be unstable and hard to maintain frame rates , if this does not show how bad the performance test is i don't know how to explain to you anymore. 

And then you mention the games can be playable at 20 to 25 fps. I guess playable in your opinion is different from playable in Digital foundry opinion and mind, games like ARK survival evolved sitting at the same frame rates and resolution that you mentioned and many people complain is unplayable, but i guess your standard is different. 

We can agree and not agree. But i do respect your standard, if you can enjoy games in 20 to 25 fps , than you may have right to claim is playable. 

Green098 said:

It could have held up worse, the real news is that all 32gb will on the cart.

Seems like they have screen capture of the gameplay sections on open area looking very bad and last gen mixed with capture of cutscenes that look like this gen.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

HollyGamer said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

By words it's different, but a games that is not enjoyable could also be read as unplayable to some. For me if i am making a Youtube video to a lot of viewers  i will be more savely choosing my words to not insult some viewers and readers. Digital foundry words is just choosing different words.

Also the video also explained latter on  how the games will be unstable and hard to maintain frame rates , if this does not show how bad the performance test is i don't know how to explain to you anymore. 

And then you mention the games can be playable at 20 to 25 fps. I guess playable in your opinion is different from playable in Digital foundry opinion and mind, games like ARK survival evolved sitting at the same frame rates and resolution that you mentioned and many people complain is unplayable, but i guess your standard is different. 

We can agree and not agree. But i do respect your standard, if you can enjoy games in 20 to 25 fps , than you may have right to claim is playable. 

The funny thing is how on VGC Nintendo fans are very adept of the 60fps and gameplay over graphics and bashing sony exclusives for being cinematic, 30fps, etc, etc, etc. But for Witcher 3 20fps will be good.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
HollyGamer said:

The funny thing is how on VGC Nintendo fans are very adept of the 60fps and gameplay over graphics and bashing sony exclusives for being cinematic, 30fps, etc, etc, etc. But for Witcher 3 20fps will be good.

Probably not all Nintendo fans, some of them .  But I can see why they are defending the consoles and so militant about their favorite device. 

I reviewed all the necessary pieces here, Holly. I agree with the assessment that you aren't creating these topics simply to discuss. I'm also seeing things being presented in a manner that they weren't in their original source. That's where you will run into serious problems.