By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft E3 2019 Conference

Skull and Bones was the one I was looking forward to most :(

Around the Network

The showed a concert based on games, a upcoming tv show based on games and a movie.... based on games.

Also they showed season 16 for an ongoing gritty shooter and some updates for other gritty shooters, and the 10th anniversary of just dance... for the wii!

Watching the show just reminded me that I've no interest in anything Ubisoft do, with the possible exception of that Breath of the Wild looking game towards the end.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Barkley said:
Marth said:

It is

https://store.ubi.com/us/gods-monsters/5cec210a39798c0870c07684.html?lang=en_US

Cool, looked like something that would but they didn't show any platforms on video at end lol.

Skull and Bones MIA

No Rayman. :(

But a very good conference overall I think.

Rayman is in Brawlhalla so if you want you can use Finn and Jake now to fight against him!... if you pay lots of money cos those characters are going to be rather large microtransactions I would imagine.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Legion doesn't do anything for me.
i dunno, guess I am skeptical that the systems in place are as dynamic as the presentation made them out to be.

twintail said:
i dunno, guess I am skeptical that the systems in place are as dynamic as the presentation made them out to be.

Given the history of the Watchdog's series your lack of hype for it is completely justified I think. When I see a trailer mostly based on promises that sound unbelievable at this stage with a dev coming out saying "trust us" after the previous two titles were famous for all the wrong reasons then I'm not going to trust them because they are proven to be untrustworthy, Prove it first... then I'll buy it, that's my stance on devs like Ubi.

Around the Network
twintail said:

Pretty much, even though I do think they'll deliver on pretty much what they said.

It is blatant that this "play anyone,anywhere" is kind of bollocks, but still if what they showed there is what we end up with for once, then I guess I'll actually give them a round of applause for once.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

So they basically announced nothing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I liked Watch Dogs 1. Haven't played 2. Thinking about picking it up now.

Dulfite said:
Skull and Bones was the one I was looking forward to most :(

Yeah, I was waiting to see that too.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

0D0 said:

Watch Dogs 2 fixed alot of the gameplay and world design problems with the first game, but it also took a step backward with less likable protagonists. You went from badass, gruff, middle-aged Aiden, to a group of hipster-punk, 20-somethings with terrible fashion sense. If Watch Dogs Legion carries over the gameplay and world design improvements of 2, and gives us some good protagonist options out of the dozens or hundreds of possible protagonists you can play as, it should easily be the best game in the series. The grandma has already become a fan-favorite, people are calling her best playable character E3 2019. 

shikamaru317 said:
0D0 said:

Watch Dogs 2 fixed alot of the gameplay and world design problems with the first game, but it also took a step backward with less likable protagonists. You went from badass, gruff, middle-aged Aiden, to a group of hipster-punk, 20-somethings with terrible fashion sense. If Watch Dogs Legion carries over the gameplay and world design improvements of 2, and gives us some good protagonist options out of the dozens or hundreds of possible protagonists you can play as, it should easily be the best game in the series. The grandma has already become a fan-favorite, people are calling her best playable character E3 2019. 

True, I never really liked those hipster characters.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?