By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Live the life of Goku: Eating, hunting, training, Fighting

Darwinianevolution said:
I guess die hard DBZ fans will love this, but we've seen the plot of Dragon Ball Z so much at this point. Hell, why don't they add the original Dragon Ball to the game? If the plot is about Goku's life and growth, why not show him as a kid?

Here you go:

Around the Network

The combat is not doing it for me. As a matter of fact...the game itself isn't doing it for me. It's basically a half open world game with Tenkaichi/Xenoverse Combat overlayed. But I'll wait to see more before I make a final judgement. And I never want to see Goku fish with his tail again, that just didn't look right.

I feel like I'm one of those that isn't "with it", because I'm actually liking some of the ideas this game is executing, while some here are completely put off by it.

Just reminds em that some on here are loving the fact that we're getting yet another Souls style game, and I'm depressed because we're getting yet another Souls style game over a non Souls-like RPG/Mech game.

Right idea, completely wrong starting point. DBZ is absolutely terrible for this kind of game. The power scales are completely out of whack already. This game needs to follow Goku from the start up until DBZ and not start when everything gets terribly boring and repetetive.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It'd be disapointing if this game is just a world between Xenoverse fights.

vivster said:
Right idea, completely wrong starting point. DBZ is absolutely terrible for this kind of game. The power scales are completely out of whack already. This game needs to follow Goku from the start up until DBZ and not start when everything gets terribly boring and repetetive.

DBZ is top 1 worldwide anime material. I'd love to get it started from DB tho, but nothing wrong with starting with the meat of the meal which always has been DBZ.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?