By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - What's your favorite MCU movie, and why?

Favorite sub-series?

Iron Man 1 3.23%

Thor 2 6.45%

Captain America 7 22.58%

Avengers 11 35.48%

Guardians of the Galaxy 7 22.58%

Ant-Man 0 0%

Other (1-film long) 3 9.68%

Total:31

The rest are puny

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:

Your opinion is so bad it killed the thread.

NightlyPoe said:
Mospeada21CA said:
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, and Paul Rudd. I need them in more films together. Plus the scenes with Cassie, young Hope, and Janet were endearing.

That's one thing I'm sad about from Endgame.  Scott and Cassie were GREAT together.  I tend to hate kids in movies, but Paul Rudd and Abby Ryder Fortson's scenes together were great.  And I loved to see a divorced family that remained functional.  How often do you see that?

I found that whole relationship a lot more interested than the dull/forced Evangeline Lilly romance.  Like the MCU needs another no-nonsense woman of action.  Seriously, is Shuri the only woman in the world who enjoys life?

In the world? Maybe. But outside of it, there's Mantis.

But, um... there is a relationship between Scott and Hope? Never felt forced to me, because it doesn't really exist, does it?

Thor: A Dark World...

I await the flamebait...

Epic was right all along... 

AsGryffynn said:

I await the flamebait...

Not sure I get what you're trying to say. Your post is the flamebait.

Around the Network
NightlyPoe said:
mZuzek said:

In the world? Maybe. But outside of it, there's Mantis.

But, um... there is a relationship between Scott and Hope? Never felt forced to me, because it doesn't really exist, does it?

It's okay if you didn't notice it.  The two have negative chemistry.  And since one of them is Paul Rudd, it's safe to put the blame on Lilly.

It's not that I didn't notice it, it's just, the way the movies put it, it feels kinda clear that Scott had a thing for her, and she just doesn't give a crap about him. Which is why he basically stops trying in the second movie.

NightlyPoe said:
mZuzek said:

It's not that I didn't notice it, it's just, the way the movies put it, it feels kinda clear that Scott had a thing for her, and she just doesn't give a crap about him. Which is why he basically stops trying in the second movie.

They kissed in both movies.

Damn. Hasn't been even 3 months since I watched Ant-Man and the Wasp. Talk about forgettable.

mZuzek said:
AsGryffynn said:

I await the flamebait...

This is what I was referring to. People hate that film even though it's my favorite. I hate colorful MCU and miss the grit that film had. 

Epic was right all along... 

AsGryffynn said:
mZuzek said:

This is what I was referring to. People hate that film even though it's my favorite. I hate colorful MCU and miss the grit that film had. 

Huh. That's a very... unique opinion, if true. Congratulations, I guess?

mZuzek said:

slab_of_bacon said:

The rest are puny

Your opinion is so bad it killed the thread.

"bump"

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch