By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Witcher 3 revealed for the Switch!

I’m still thinking about getting this. I however still have Link’s Awakening to wrap up, and even start with Luigi’s Mansion 3 and MediEvil on PS4. And then there’s a bunch of other games, especially on PS4, I have that I’ll likely never finish. I also never even finished Mario Odyssey! That is one I will get back to though. There’s just probably no time for Witcher 3.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
I’m still thinking about getting this. I however still have Link’s Awakening to wrap up, and even start with Luigi’s Mansion 3 and MediEvil on PS4. And then there’s a bunch of other games, especially on PS4, I have that I’ll likely never finish. I also never even finished Mario Odyssey! That is one I will get back to though. There’s just probably no time for Witcher 3.

I know the feeling; I shelved Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair for next year despite being really pumped for it, simply cos I still haven't finished either Witcher 3 or Trine 4 yet. Barely touched Asphalt 9 either. Switch had one hell of an October.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I'll likely be picking this one up in January if Old Man Christmas doesn't deliver (May have to kill some reindeer)!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

This is one of those times I really, really miss software tracking.

Even with no digital numbers and margin of error, it'd be nice to havce some idea of how well this is selling.

It could be an important test case in terms of the viability of the 32GB game card, as well as adding to the case for ambitious PS4/Xbone games being able to be brought to Switch.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.