By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Donkey Kong Country 2 Sticker Brush Symphony., Amazing

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Rayman 1 - First Steps , Joyful song amazing.

Sonic 3D blast Saturn - Green Grove 1 , Only I do this listen to 1:58 mark and 2:01 mark in my Sega saturn I hard spindash on the whell launcher then release. but its not in the ost I created the extra tune in game with spindash its really good. from 1:58 to 20 seconds later is the melt part Sonic Saturn speedrunner as myself melted from that looking to add to the tempo of the song back then.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

Sonic 3D blast Saturn - Green Grove 1 , Only I do this listen to 1:58 mark and 2:01 mark in my Sega saturn I hard spindash on the whell launcher then release. but its not in the ost I created the extra tune in game with spindash its really good. from 1:58 to 20 seconds later is the melt part Sonic Saturn speedrunner as myself melted from that looking to add to the tempo of the song back then.

mix my self quote sonic 3d Blast Sega Saturn version with 2:01 mark on top video with video below sound effect at 1:07 mark except that is small launcher spindash not here but I did do hard launcher spindash glitch sound effect at 1:07 not heard in the video only I can hard spindash launcher, I need to buy the game again since my uncle sold my game without my permission back then. click 1:58 video on to let it continue til 2:01 same time click video below 1:07 mark it feels too good. Let both videos run music same time you'll find the gem there with that specific sound effect with video running 2:01 on top same time let both videos run .

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 28 May 2022

Gem Fighter - Toy Store, I love this song so much

Slap Happy Rhythm Busters -Drud Store credits mix

Night Warriors Darkstalkers revenge - Germany (Victor Theme) i love this song, I give it 100/10 to amazing

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 June 2022

Primal Rage arcade - The Cove , sauron theme I like this version compared to genesis and SNES

Vampire Savior - Staff Roll ost, O melted from this song

Rayman 1 _ rocking up the mountain , This song blew up to awesome

Another Century Episode 2 - Glorious Rina Auichi Vocals, I melted from her singing

Around the Network

Dance Dance revolution - Midnight Blaze

Dance Dance Revolution Max - Ordinary world amazing 0:02 mark

Dance Dance Revolution 5h mix - nori 

DDR 2016 - Dub I Dub amazing melt

Elphis - whatever the song is at 10:00 mark loved this on my IOS

Street Racing Syndicate -East side cult Aint no sunshine, Loved this game when I was little

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou - arrange Chikara Final Boss amazing is shmup way

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou - arrange Tenshi true final boss , my favorite boss song in shump 

Persona 4 - Signs of love I love this song

Def Jam Fight for New York - Public Enemy move awesome song my kind of instrumental rap/hiphop

Super smash Bros ultimate - Animal crossing Brawl version title theme 10/10 melt