By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Breath of Fire 4 - III endings and beginnings, It's amazing

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Kings Field - West Shore , Sounds great

Vandel Hearts 2 - Title , I really like it

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

One song that showed more love for F-Zero in a few minutes than Nintendo has IN 18 YEARS. -_-

Perona 4 - Backside of the TV , Amazing singing

Persona 3 - Master of Shadow Amazing

Persona 4 - Smile , calm amazing heart

Street Fighter 3rd Strike - Twilight, 5/5 too strong entire song

Street Fighter 3rd Strike - Crowded Street 1:50 mark broke me but rather hear the tempo in the start till 1:50 mark truly destroy ear

Street Fighter 3rd Strike - The Long Shoreman , 1:32 mark broke me

Around the Network

Please hear entire Street fighter 3rd Strike -crowded street song above dont just go to 1:50 listen till 2:10 and call it a day you truly restrain your ears from listening rest of the song listen till 3:37 , that goes for rest of videogame music I post. Wise musician artist hide the hypest of music to see if your a fan or bit picker without patience

Why are we the only active people in this thread?

Tunic - Forest 

Naganuma did music for jet set radio , did the awful Jet set radio inspired game called hover but Nagamuna is the only thing Hover the game is good at

Hover - Never4ever