By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Marvel vs Capcom 1 - Hulk , amazing song

Vampire Savior - Green Scream , song is shameful but it wrecked my ears

Tekken 5 - Estrada , Ear rape latino forest 0:46 mark destroyed me but prefer listening from start

Tekken 6 - Mystic Forest , Shameful good too great

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 04 March 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Combatribes - Main Menu , 

Streets of Rage 1 - Dilapidated Town , That is one amazing beat

Final Fight CD - Bay Area , 0:22 mark wrecked me till the song finished

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Streets of Rage 2 - in the bar , great song entire song wrecked me

Combatribes SNES - Versus Stage 1 , 0:14 mark wrecked me

Final Fight 3 - Ram Slam , sounds so 90's

More Beat'em Ups 

Nekketsu Oyako - Ending The Downfall of Big Black

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds - M theme remix

BattleToads and double dragon - stage 2 , this is truly the meaning of 90's peak beat'em ups that wrecked me 10/10 I melt from this song.

Double Dragon 3 Amiga Version - Main Menu Bonus version

Michael Jackson Moonwalker - Smooth Criminal , this game will never get ported it's loaded with Licensed Music .

Around the Network

Crazy Taxi 1 Dreamcast - ten in 2010 , this song and all I want several other amazing songs are never gonna get ported to modern consoles they too good and ten in 2010 is another song Dreamcast Exclusive 

0:28 mark destroyed me

damn that's an amazing voice 10/10

there are other songs from Dreamcast that wreck me.

Sonic 3 -launch base

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 07 March 2022

The other Crazy Taxi Dreamcast song is in page 11

Comix Zone - Episode 1 - 1 

Great music from an underrated mecha game.

Gran Turismo 1 (Japan) - Chevrolet car dealer listen to whole 6 minutes of the song if you do you'll rate it 5/5

Street Supremacy -Menu theme , hot stuff that is one harcore tune.