By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Gonna show something , When I was six year old gamer got this ending .

at 0:04 mark too shamefully good.

Killing a boss sounded amazing in Popful mail Sega CD

Caladrius Blaze menu sounds great.

1:42 mark of Song below is my favorite best on xbox exclusive Shmup. I made top 10 leaderboards Ultra Hard with her one with pigtails. Song, Bullet Soul Infinite Burst - Dusted Battlefield.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 19 August 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Some very good tunes in this thread. My fav song in gaming would have to be Ice Cap Zone Act 1 though hits me right in the nostalgia feels. Sonic 3 had some bops for sure.

Last edited by tsogud - on 09 July 2021

tsogud said:

Some very good tunes in this thread. My fav song in gaming would have to be Ice Cap Zone Act 1 though hits me right in the nostalgia feels. Sonic 3 had some bops for sure.

Nice.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Here's a bunch of songs from my vault though there's still more

Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 song sounds amazing.

0:44 mark until it hits certain minute and seconds, shameful earrape from freedom planet , dragon valley.

0:22 mark from Sony's game lemming for the Super Nintendo, before Sony joined console race, sounds great.

I like this version of Blanka song, It's super good.

0:32 mark of Akira song in VF2, It's super amazing.

Sounds amazing 

0:48 of Tekken 1 wrecked me.

0:55 mark wrecked me, from Undernight in birth.

Japanese version of Tatsunoko vs capcom better.

This Marvel vs Capcom 2 too good.

Rare Canceled game before Banjo Kazooie was made, Song is Amazing

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 10 July 2021

My favorite song 

Another favorite

Chun Li best ost

0:18 intro of Final fantasy few minutes too much for it's own pleasure.

One of my Favorites it's android exclusive

And favorite

Microsoft Ip Franchise they own , they seriously need to make Part 2 square make sequal, Song is amazing. I'll look at Itunes if available , Microsoft revive this series it's to nice please. Microsoft's Blue Dragon.

Around the Network

Guys go back to page 4 listen to final fantasy and kingdom hearts songs I marked my favorite notes.

Watch Chrono trigger tv commercial on youtube , too freaking amazing with song.

MegaDrive 1:06 mark is my Favorite of Granada

Fine rich people clothes , great song Espgaluda 2

Creation of the triforce scene was too epic , Watch on youtube creation of Hyrule.

Too good ever since I had PSX grey with Dual Shock this song blew me away parasite eve , Watch trailer parasite eve you'll know what I mean.

This Ape escape song also blew me away psychodelic from Sony Japan

Can someone please upload the Ost to Microsoft most kept secret song 0:34 mark is one of the most Beautiful tunes I ever heard in my life why no youtuber upload that song is beyond me the scene , the emotion of a destroyed earth , only soul in the whole planet from this horrible Dust that killed humans.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 23 July 2021

Updated last post above this one added 3 more and final crucial baffles how hard to find

Please hear this entire tune It's 3DS exclusive but the song very very good .I enjoyed the series.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 04 August 2021

Love 0:44 mark You will Know Our Names

I love Super Paper Mario Overthere Stairs

Love Wings cap mario

0:30 mark of DBUB22 Super warriors gather

You hear this song in certain game I'll thow it here my secret weapon last video 10th page super amazing song and Lyrics scary. 0:30 mark video below