By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hypocrisy on Abortion?

Democratic Support of UBI and Abortion at the same time is Hypocrisy

Yes 8 26.67%

No 22 73.33%

Total:30
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Abortion is Murder. Abortion is the murder of an innocent unborn child. Only if the child has a genetic defect like Down Syndrome or some other defect only then Abortion should be considered, To terminate a healthy unborn child is madness. Being an ultra conservative and devout Catholic, me and my fellow Pro-lifers believe that Abortion is murder.

So for people who aren't devout Catholics abortion is OK.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Abortion is never ok it is murder. There are plenty of religious people that end up as politicians and they are social conservative and religion plays a huge role in deciding political issues as seen in may conservative nations around the world. The Catholic Church and most religious organisations are against Abortion.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Abortion is never ok it is murder. There are plenty of religious people that end up as politicians and they are social conservative and religion plays a huge role in deciding political issues as seen in may conservative nations around the world. The Catholic Church and most religious organisations are against Abortion.

You are attacking religious freedom, if you force a decision based on your faith on people following a different faith. That is highly unamerican. You are an enemy of american values, that are grounded in religious freedom. It is OK for you to base your decisions on your faith, but never apply this to followers of different faiths.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Abortion is a sin. Having more children is good because there are going to be winners and losers in life. Animals have more babies for a reason, not all of them are going to be successful in life or strong enough to survive. The same applies to humans, only the strongest survive. The strongest men rise to the top and they smash the male competitors into the ground so they can pass on their gene code. Abortion is not right and why would a strong man sit idly by allow that to happen? God does not want unborn children to be killed before they had a chance, God enjoys watching the strong man fighting his way to the top in an endless cycle that has gone on since the dawn of time.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 25 May 2019

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Abortion is a sin. Having more children is good because there are going to be winners and losers in life. Animals have more babies for a reason, not all of then are going to be successful in life or strong enough to survive. The same applies to humans, only the strongest survive. The strongest men rise to the top and they smash the male competitors into the ground so they can pass on their gene code. Abortion is not right and why would a strong man sit idly by allow that to happen? God does not want unborn children to be killed before they had a chance, God enjoys watching the strong man fighting his way to the top in an endless cycle that has gone on since the dawn of time.

If you say it is a sin, you mean it is a sin for you. As I said religious freedom means other religions can have differing opinions. To deny that is contradictory to american values.

But you should stick to faith-based arguments, because your interpretation of science is even worse. What you argue is called by biologists r-strategy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

R-strategy basically means to produce as much offspring as possible and a few survive. But in evolution also a different strategy showed itself as very successful: K-strategy. This is the other way, produce few offspring but devote them a lot of resources so they have better chances of survival. Humans are K-strategists like a lot of bigger and more complicated animals (the costs and the losses of the r-strategy are increasing with the complexity of organisms). So the r-strategy you recommend is more suited to simpler organisms without a brain.

At the end you try to glue science and religion together. That is not very pretty. And again you attack american values by completely forcing only one religious interpretation on anyone. Many people have differing images of God. The american way is to accept and tolerate these differing views.

Around the Network

I think dark lord is a Catholic bot that they trained for many years in yahoo chat rooms to finally unleash hell on earth by invading all chat forums known to man.

Mnementh said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

You are attacking religious freedom, if you force a decision based on your faith on people following a different faith. That is highly unamerican. You are an enemy of american values, that are grounded in religious freedom. It is OK for you to base your decisions on your faith, but never apply this to followers of different faiths.

Mhm...

It's highly concerning to see someone like you say something like that, because unlike many other people in political threads, you actually mean it.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments