By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Thread

Tagged games:

 

How many copies will New Horizons sell?

less than 22 million 0 0%
 
22 million 0 0%
 
23 million 0 0%
 
24 million 0 0%
 
25 million 1 9.09%
 
26 million 1 9.09%
 
27 million 0 0%
 
28 million 1 9.09%
 
29 million 0 0%
 
30+ million 8 72.73%
 
Total:11
Marth said:
sethnintendo said:

I went to the cloud settings from home screen and not seeing ability to back it up.   Is that coming in future update or am I doing something wrong?

I think I saw some kind of option in the Animal Crossing opening screen where you have to press "-" or something.

Thats the one.



Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

She's a tapir

No she's a Drowzee!!!!

Well she has big boobs whatever she is.



The are rumours about farming vegetables for the Fall update. If it's true, better have a space in my island for that



Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? My island is so full of seems my game stutters as the Switch tries to keep up. And I'm not even done with island. Still have a big empty space where I'm desperately trying to grow a blue rose.



etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? 

For 2 months already



Around the Network

I don't have slowdowns but new days and starting into my safe file takes pretty long to load.



IcaroRibeiro said:
etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? 

For 2 months already

Yeah, going to your 5 star packed island, I noticed huge amounts of slowdown.



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? My island is so full of seems my game stutters as the Switch tries to keep up. And I'm not even done with island. Still have a big empty space where I'm desperately trying to grow a blue rose.

Ugh, Nintendo didn't anticipate people going nuts with their Islands huh. How bad is it, just for a brief moment here and there or is it permanent? 



Cerebralbore101 said:

Yeah, going to your 5 star packed island, I noticed huge amounts of slowdown.

It's 4 stars (too many items lying on the floor and too much laziness to pick them)



Lonely_Dolphin said:
etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? My island is so full of seems my game stutters as the Switch tries to keep up. And I'm not even done with island. Still have a big empty space where I'm desperately trying to grow a blue rose.

Ugh, Nintendo didn't anticipate people going nuts with their Islands huh. How bad is it, just for a brief moment here and there or is it permanent? 

It's permanent in some areas. There is also an annoying delay rendering island furniture

I recorded a video (trust me, it's much worse, that day items were loading pretty fast actually)