By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Favourite Recent Improvement to VGC?

Favourite Recent Improvement to VGC

Anti-Spam Measures 41 11.71%

Dark Mode & Blue Mode Themes 43 12.29%

Front Page Changes 15 4.29%

New Badges 22 6.29%

New Forum Text Editor 7 2.00%

Prediction League Return & Updates 5 1.43%

Responsive Layout Update 12 3.43%

Return of the Game Database 150 42.86%

User Reviews Updates 12 3.43%

Other - Something Else 43 12.29%

Total:350
mZuzek said:
kirby007 said:

Are you implying Talon is easily triggered?

No, not really. He's been getting triggered easily recently, as a result of having not been triggered by this stuff for a long time.

LMAO

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
mZuzek said:

No, not really. He's been getting triggered easily recently, as a result of having not been triggered by this stuff for a long time.

LMAO

Come on, you can be nicer than that and you know it.

mZuzek said:
kirby007 said:

LMAO

How is saying no to my question and then in the followup actually agreeing with it not hilarious

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
mZuzek said:

How is saying no to my question and then in the followup actually agreeing with it not hilarious

That would be hilarious. But if you actually read more than 50% of my post, you'd notice I actually wasn't agreeing with you.

Sorry, I didn't meant to cause a huge debate by asking about badge notifications :p

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:
Sorry, I didn't meant to cause a huge debate by asking about badge notifications :p

Debate = forum activity.

At the point where people are apologising for creating that this site is done.

Besides you got two ways to sort it now! One to make the current badges stop sending you daily notifications and the other way to slowly place a pillow over any future badge thinking of getting mouthy :D 

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Yeah I did what you said in the first place, it worked so the matter is closed for me

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me