Forums - NSFW Discussion - Close This, @#$% It

Neodegenerate said:

Haven't you now made multiple threads about accidentally stumbling upon images you deem improper?  Either you are bad at avoiding the things you don't want to see or you are in denial about what you enjoy.

I had the exact same thought when I read this, but I had no idea that this wasn't the first time. I'm really curious now what the OP typically views.

Around the Network

WTF did I just read?

1) it is a fox, foxes on average live 2-5 years in the wild. So clearly they are of adult age reproducing age much sooner than a human, otherwise they be all gone by now.

2) a pet fox can live up to 14 years on a good healthy diet, so by your logic Krystal too is a minor.

3) every post yo write reminds me of Tweek from south park

Neodegenerate said:

Haven't you now made multiple threads about accidentally stumbling upon images you deem improper?  Either you are bad at avoiding the things you don't want to see or you are in denial about what you enjoy.

Did you seriously just call me a pedophile? I didn't make this thread to be insulted, which is all the rest of you seem to be doing here now.

And I only went back to report it to the admins, but that did nothing and it's still there.

CaptainExplosion said:
Neodegenerate said:

You are totally a pedo.

Did you seriously just call me a pedophile?

Looks like he did. I mean, it's right there in his quote.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Did you seriously just call me a pedophile?

There's no mistaking it.

Around the Network
RaptorChrist said:
RolStoppable said:

There's no mistaking it.

I made this thread to address a legitimate concern I had about a subject, not be insulted and mocked.

CaptainExplosion said:
RaptorChrist said:

There's no mistaking it.

I made this thread to address a legitimate concern I had about a subject, not be insulted and mocked.

Yes, but once it was clear what exactly the topic is about, it turned out that there is a clear difference between your view and the views of the rest of the community. For many it's a topic they can't take seriously.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yes, but once it was clear what exactly the topic is about, it turned out that there is a clear difference between your view and the views of the rest of the community. For many it's a topic they can't take seriously.

Well if they're all gonna be like that then might as well lock this fucking thread.

CaptainExplosion said:
RolStoppable said:

Well if they're all gonna be like that then might as well lock this fucking thread.

Your choice. I think it's redundant because the thread has run its course anyway, so if it didn't get locked, it would vanish from the hot topics soon.

RolStoppable said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Your choice. I think it's redundant because the thread has run its course anyway, so if it didn't get locked, it would vanish from the hot topics soon.

Very well then.