Forums - Website Topics - This place is getting deserted, and we have to do something about it

Pyro as Bill said:
You guys should engineer some sort of scandal. They're always good for clickbait.

Sex and money sell so have a mod sexually harass someone (I'm game) or have a reviewer admit they bump the score for free amiibos or something.

I've got you covered I'm open to be paid to have sex so that covers the sex and money angle .

Around the Network

I guess the threads popping up on the Hot Topics bar at the right aren't interesting at all. For me, at least. That, and a handful of people commenting on those tend to be highly unpleasant. I say certain offenders should be given the permanent boot. It wouldn't solve the problem of not many people here, but it would definitely help differentiate from the shit users and the good ones.

Mr_No said:
I guess the threads popping up on the Hot Topics bar at the right aren't interesting at all. For me, at least. That, and a handful of people commenting on those tend to be highly unpleasant. I say certain offenders should be given the permanent boot. It wouldn't solve the problem of not many people here, but it would definitely help differentiate from the shit users and the good ones.

You can select which forum boards are displayed in your Hot Topics.

Open Hot Topics.  Click the Show Filters option and deselect the boards you don't want to see.

Last edited by SpokenTruth - on 05 August 2020

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."